Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ara and friends. Chat and launches. Week 5, 2 Feb - 8 Feb.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
99225, member: 5227"]This is the last one with my QL. It will expire in 4 hrs 28 min, which is not enough for two missions,
unless a QL fairy shows up. ;)
(y)
The QL only needs to be active during lift off. There is no problem if it expires during the flight :)
Anyway, 1 a.m. here. Good night guys. :sleep:

Cheers
Erik

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
99225, member: 5227"]This is the last one with my QL. It will expire in 4 hrs 28 min, which is not enough for two missions,
(y)
The QL only needs to be active during lift off. There is no problem if it expires during the flight :)

Cheers
Erik
Thanks Erik for the info. :)
Good night. (y)

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
(y)

Cheers
Erik
Thanks Erik for the info. :)
Good night. (y)

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
I got a map for alexandria which is one that I needed :) I need a couple of sacramento maps... been hard to get bro.. lol I am down for a blue launch after this:) thanks bro :)

Top Bottom