Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Update is out...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
Ok, so I am so disappointed with the release I decided to lose two days of gaming and restore to before the update. I tried my second game, Wingit, first. All is well. Restored back to before the update. So, I decided to do the same for my first game, Sulfe. Even though my backup was before the update, it will NOT restore to the previous version. It is very weird. So I have two different versions going. I even uninstalled and it's not taking the old update from Google Play. Not a happy camper. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd appreciate anything that will help.
Thanks,
Sulfe

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Ok, so I am so disappointed with the release I decided to lose two days of gaming and restore to before the update. I tried my second game, Wingit, first. All is well. Restored back to before the update. So, I decided to do the same for my first game, Sulfe. Even though my backup was before the update, it will NOT restore to the previous version. It is very weird. So I have two different versions going. I even uninstalled and it's not taking the old update from Google Play. Not a happy camper. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd appreciate anything that will help.
Thanks,
Sulfe
And you've (wingit) disappeared from my Chloe2 friends list. You might check with others

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
And you've (wingit) disappeared from my Chloe2 friends list. You might check with others
Hi Chloe...Wingit just visited your city. You're still in my friend list. I'll check with others. If you send a6m5qaj a friend request, I'll accept. Thanks for the heads up.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hi Chloe...Wingit just visited your city. You're still in my friend list. I'll check with others. If you send a6m5qaj a friend request, I'll accept. Thanks for the heads up.
DOH! Ignore my last comment. I was in the middle of gifting and your name wasn't in the list ... because I'd already sent you a gift. o_O

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Thanks,
Sulfe
Looks like the Sulfe game is on a forced holiday... What a mess. Did you try to restore the app and the data ?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Looks like the Sulfe game is on a forced holiday... What a mess. Did you try to restore the app and the data ?
Yes. I tried both. But, no matter what I do in my main game, Google play insists that I play version 4.0.26. It's a mystery, I tell ya...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Thanks,
Sulfe
OK. Ignore this post. I was looking at the number of terminal passengers, not city population. My bad. DUH!

Device
  1. Android
Hello everyone..... Tadashi1 is updated.
Some things I notice:
1. To remove the buildings you cant do directly now. You have to use the box, tap the remove sign and choose the building you want to move. Become not flexible.
2. I cant create an alliance, after I set name and pic, I choose the create alliance button, than nothing happen but the name become empty.

Other bugs and new things mentioned here and there.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Hello everyone..... Tadashi1 is updated.
Some things I notice:
1. To remove the buildings you cant do directly now. You have to use the box, tap the remove sign and choose the building you want to move. Become not flexible.
2. I cant create an alliance, after I set name and pic, I choose the create alliance button, than nothing happen but the name become empty.

Other bugs and new things mentioned here and there.
Hi Robby,
Sulfe (Android 4.0.26) tried to visit Tadashi1 just now and it says I can't because Neighbor is away. You've been gone too long. This should not be happening if you just updated your game.

Not sure what to do.

If you're not in a launch would you try to join me in a red launch? I'm curious to know if you even see it.
Thanks,
Sulfe

Device
  1. Android
Hi Robby,
Sulfe (Android 4.0.26) tried to visit Tadashi1 just now and it says I can't because Neighbor is away. You've been gone too long. This should not be happening if you just updated your game.

Not sure what to do.

If you're not in a launch would you try to join me in a red launch? I'm curious to know if you even see it.
Thanks,
Sulfe
My game Tadashi1 is updated. Just flew some planes to get items for the reverse hangar level 1. Let me check the red launch.

Top Bottom