Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android: New update - Rockfestival

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
But there need to be one destination more - or not? To collect items for Pyramid, there are 5 different items.
I finished (not with all) flights to Machu Pitchu and Tolan, got 6 items from each. So, from C.Itza and Tenochtitlan (Jet flights) will get another 2 different items.... or three (if there is not new destination).... (n)
Quetzalcoatl is the 5th destination

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
This is what I did too. I can speed up 5 flights in 6 hours while the map is active using only normal fuel, plus 8 flights that land after the map expires, for a total of 13 flights.
  • For 1st map I did 13 flights. Got the 1st star after 10 flights and the 2nd Tollan map.
  • For the 2nd map, I had to complete 17 flights to get 2nd star (total 13+17=30 flights).
    I only needed to speed up about 4 flights (the first 13 uses up regular fuel).
Since I have 7 Obsidian knives and only 6 is need for the Aztec Pyramid and I don't know if I will have enough fuel, my strategy is to skip the third Tollan star and proceed to the next Jet destination (which I will do when I have 6 hours to spare).

If I have enough fuel after completing the Aztec Pyramid, then I will come back for the 3rd Tollan star.

I have read all the posts about the strategy and I can only think WOW! I think I use the Bali Hi method because I have not much time to play it for the 6 hrs. So I have my first 13 flights bring to an end. Now I'm collecting fuel for the next step. I hope it will be a success, I cannot sell all my planes for turboprops and after that mission for jets, but at least I try.

But there need to be one destination more - or not? To collect items for Pyramid, there are 5 different items.
I finished (not with all) flights to Machu Pitchu and Tolan, got 6 items from each. So, from C.Itza and Tenochtitlan (Jet flights) will get another 2 different items.... or three (if there is not new destination).... (n)
The 5th destination is Quetzalcoatl! I bought the first map from Crooker.

I don't get any visits as well since days. So no coins and no fuel ! I was thinking that nobody was interested for my city:(

I have contact with GI about this problem, they told me that they have solved it through an update on 3th May, but never changes!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
So.. if I buy the maps and can't get everything completed, can I buy it again (using coins) the next time airship store comes by?
I hope so. This quest should stay as permanent (as Launches L1 / L2). And GI need to earn more and more... :confused:
Hope next time will be possible to buy some maps with coins, not only this time...

jet, delta would be madness
True :D

S

Sorumbas

i fly all 8 planes at the time i activate the map. this ensures that i have at least 8 flights in the unfortunate event that i sleep on in 6-hour duration of the map. :) then speed up any plane once i have enough fuel.

This is also possible and the result will be the same of the method i described :). The only disadvantage is that everytime ur plane is broken u need to repair imediately.Otherwise u will not fly the 14 times ;).

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Phantom - sorry if this was mentioned before. What is the size of the pyramid? Is it 2x2 or 3x3?

BTW, I have not seen visitor icons on my buildings for a couple of weeks now I think, since the start of the Time to Rock. But when I visit, I notice that I am able to collect passengers from neighbors when I click on their residential buildings. I have not tried collecting fuel yet and I didn't check if the coins are adding up. So really, I do not know how GI can mess this up any worse.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
My goodness. 3x3 for the Pyramid. I better start rearranging my airport to make space **hopeful** diwata, I have been collecting space items from neighbour visits for so long, I totally forgot that you can collect fuel, which comes in really handy nowadays.

I know... that's a lot of space so if we want it on our AC we better make plans now. Even more so if we want more than 1 pyramid. Considering the benefit it gives, I think it will be worth it. :)

I have not collected fuel either because of the launches. Thanks to tdv, Bali Hi and Phantom for sending me fuel 20 on a daily basis.:LOL:

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I've finished my second session for the ancient cities.This time I went to Tollan, my score was 4! (totally score: 4-0-1-0-0). I have 4 props and it took a lot of fuel. During the session I have visited my neighbours and was most of all clicking on hangars for fuel. But its a long way to get them all, enough time for me to reorganize my city for the reward.
Phantom, congrats with your pyramid (y), you're an expert!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
one more issue is the missing gifts
too many times i get signal that there are waiting gifts for collect
but when i enter to collect them i don't see any of them :(
yaron

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
one more issue is the missing gifts
too many times i get signal that there are waiting gifts for collect
but when i enter to collect them i don't see any of them :(
yaron
bibigarf same issue here since the last couple of weeks. Plus no more able to collect bonus from friend visit :confused:

Top Bottom