Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trading Thread for Wedneaday 15th August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created

Device
  1. Android
Finally received my surf board! Only took about 300 flights. Can use fuel additives, FUEL, fuel supply, and ADD. RADAR.

For building upgrades I need 4 Air Con and 4 City Model.

Thanks for all the gifts everybody sent, sending out gifts soon.

Device
  1. Android
Hello

I hope your airports are all going well. I'm looking to complete my control tower, hotel and travel agency at the moment so any help there is gratefully received.

If I can help you with any gifts just let me know. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
I've added a few of you that weren't already on my list, so I can send you the items you need.

I'm not building anything at the moment, so am just after flight items and spare parts. Trying to decide what to upgrade next, and am erring on the side of the control tower, but this means buying more land, as I can't delete that frickin DFS!

Hi, in need of smoke detectors and glass display case please; otherwise the advanced flight items (spare wire, oscillating beacon, navigation module, spare prop, deicer and flight catering always welcome).
Thanks to everyone who contributed to my travel agency, its up and running now.
Gifts will go out a bit later today.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Thank you to all my neighbors for the wonderful response to my needs and especially to Bali Hi and Lockout!!! My Control Tower is complete now I just need a couple more items for my Terminal. Again Thank you!!! Sig has been updated and gifts will be going out soon.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Wow,

My powerful delta returns and it needs to be repaired with an altimeter?! How do I get it?

Only a select few people are special enough to be able to gift an altimeter. You might have to wait the 8 hours for it to be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom