Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 11th September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for all your gifts - i am trying to catch up with sending them all back, but with so many gifts received and only able to send 20 i'm doing my best - but will keep trying - just updgraded terminal to level 5 - much appreciated for all your help :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1pure1
Username
NWA Air
Thank you kindly for the gifts all who have sent gifts and I will do my best to return your requested items! :)

** I now have a university! **

Trying to collect second university- with little success. I've lost count with number of flights I've sent out for it... :-/

Username: NWA Air + item I need

Usercode: a1pure1

Items I need: Fuel, passengers, duty free, fuel supply, fuel additives, additional radar, spare wire

Items I can offer: Spare Propeller, Gyroscope, Fuel Hose, Archive Box, Navigation Module, Cooling Chamber, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Landing Gear, Laser Cutter, Spare Wire, Amperemeter, Addiotnal Radar, Power Source, Fuel Additives, Stapler, Jet Engine, Fuel Supply. Guest Book, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Passengers (10), Copy Machine, Landing Lamp, Tour Review, Welder, Cockpit Glass, Computer, Do-Not-Disturb Sign, Makeup, Eau de Toilette, Single-Malt Whiskey and Fuel (3 units)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Ok. Maybe I was wrong abourt Profile Names being updated faster nowadays. I have changed my Profile name from BaliHi BEACON to BaliHi SpProp for more than 24 hours, and people are still sending me Oscilating Beacons. Which means my profile name is unchanged.

Thank you all for sending me beacons (67 in stock right now).
To those who actually read the forum postings, please send me other things from my list... thank you!
Well your name shows up as BaliHi SpProp and the negihbours list, for me but when I look at the gift list, in my backlog, I see that it shows that name which you sent the item under. I have a couple of variations in neighbours who have done this so it is not isolated to you.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Thank you to everyone for the gifts, sent out as many as i could!! Could use some help with my repair base upgrade and fuel supply upgrade and duty free shop upgrade!

i have updated my signature to show what all i need! Thanks in advance for all of your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom