Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trading Thread for Sunday 16th September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Thank you Wikech for your Fuel! -------------------------------> Returned Fuel
Thank you s8s sparetire for your Spare Wire! ---------------> Returned Sp.Wire
Thank you Joe for your Defroster! ------------------------------> Returned Fuel
Thank you Br3tt for your Fuel! -----------------------------------> Returned Fuel
Thank you Koergi for your Passengers! -----------------------> Returned Passengers
Thank you Gregory for your Fuel! ------------------------------> Returned Fuel
Thank you HP-detect for your Fuel! ----------------------------> Returned Fuel
Thank you Stevel2606 for your Fuel! --------------------------> Returned Fuel Supply
Thank you Bali2 for your Spare Propeller! --------------------> Returned Sp.Prop & Nav.
Thank you Hung for your Flight Catering! ---------------------> Returned Sp.Wire
Thank you Princess for your Oscillating Beacon! ------------> Returned Osc. Beacon
Thank you Sophie2 for your Fuel 20! --------------------------> Returned Fuel & Choc.Candies
Thank you Superhoops for your Tour Review! ---------------> Returned Tour Review
Thank you jg-repair4 for your Fuel! ----------------------------> Returned Lining Plate
Thank you Coacho for your Fuel! -------------------------------> Returned Sp. Prop.
Thank you New Fueladditive for your Jet Engine! ------------> Returned Jet Engine
Thank you Aerosyl for your Fuel! --------------------------------> (Will try my best to gift back)
Thank you Knh for your Single-Malt Whiskey! -----------------> (Will try my best to gift back)
Thank you ShinyBaubles for your Bath Towel! ----------------> (Will try my best to gift back)

Thanks for all your help, my sending list is full... I'll have to send gifts with priority from top to bottom!
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend! I'll send the items you need according to the trend updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the help! I do check your sig. daily.
Username: Dream Airways
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
1 Weather Display (Control Tower Lv3)
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
ATM , POS Terminal, Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Rador, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer

Device
  1. Android
BirdEyes - The code I'd put in my signature had a character missing - I've corrected it now. I've also tried to connect with you again, so hopefully you'll receive the invite shortly.

My signature is updated. If you are connecting with me then say "hi". It helps me find out who you are and what we can gift to each other. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Thanks to all for gifts. My backlog is over 300, so if it takes me a while to return a quality gift, forgive me but I'm trying to return something to everyone. If you are looking for something specific, PM me.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
I wonder when GI will release the next "distressed airship" update? Looking forward to that.

If you can send Passenger Seats, kindly send it to Bali Too. Thank you.

I've reached my limit in adds today, if you could add Sophie2 I can send you passenger seats :)

@ok... I have added you, I can help with the cash counters and the defrosters!

Thanks Sophie, you're great!

USERNAME: Monica

FRIEND CODE: aqpat9o

ITEM I NEED:

For the duty free level 2: 2 antitheft gates.

For the service station level 3: 5 reinforced frames, 6 triple wires, 4 transmitters.

For the travel agency: 2 touristic guides, 1 tour reviews, 1 albums.

ITEM I CAN SEND: cash machine, POS terminal, fuel, whiskey, perfume, make up, do not disturb sign, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, projector, passengers 10, powerful radio transmitter, fuel hose, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, defroster, navigation module, master plan, gyroscope.

If you don't have any of the items below, please send fuel hose, not passengers not fuel! Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom