Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trading Thread for Monday 3rd September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Stalker, I added you and will send some fuel.. feel free to send back anything that could help me!

Username: teddy_item
Friend Code: aehexrn
Items Required: urgent (flight school): flight helmet (2), textbook (1)
Hotel items: do not disturb sign, bath towel, disposable shampoo, all-inclusive bracelet
Items I Can Send: whiskey, eau de toilette, makeup, do not disturb sign, air coditioner, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, copy machine, powerful radio transmitter, guestbook, fuel supply, jet engine, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, drift machine AND

Fuel/Passengers

Thanks!!!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Wanted to let you all know that I will no longer be playing AC :(. This forum is AMAZING and would not have been able to accomplish many missions without you. Thank you for everything and if I ever get the itch to play again I'll know where to go for help :)

username- hotel help
code- avqphdr
items required- do not disturb, bath towel, all inclusive bracelet, textbook,travel guide, tour review, album
can send- cockpit glass, flight helmet,spare wire,power source, stapler

I've just sent my gifts. My needs in my signature.

I have a problem with Bali. His two users have been deleted by someone ("unknown" :( ) from my buddy list and i can't add them again... Any solution to this issue? Thx.

Vangees - many thanks for help, can people add me and send fuel many thanks - i'm trying to get a university to complete missions, 6 planes in the sky almost constantly and nearly 3 stars on shortest flights for drops but only about 4 drops for the same items! :(

Vangees - many thanks for help, can people add me and send fuel many thanks - i'm trying to get a university to complete missions, 6 planes in the sky almost constantly and nearly 3 stars on shortest flights for drops but only about 4 drops for the same items! :(

I have one right now, almost to my second. Got most of my items from the flight to Stanford (i know it takes 16hrs.).

Does anyone else have a university? I visited almost everyone on my friends list and only found one other person with a university.

Username: Christine
Friend Code: bhbda6
Items Required:
  • 2 Cash Counters (Terminal Level 4)
  • 1 Bath Towel (Hotel)
  • 4 All-Inclusive Bracelets (Hotel)
  • 3 Travel Guides (Travel Agency)
  • 1 Great Shots (Travel Agency)
  • 4 Albums (Travel Agency)
Items That I Can Send:
  • Fuel (3 units), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Toilette
  • Makeup, Do Not Disturb Sign, Computer, Cockpit Glass
  • Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine
  • Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmission, Slide Rule
  • Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives
  • Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Smoke Detector
  • Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Flight Catering
  • Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w09hkrx
Username
V22
@Bali Hi/To Thanks so much for the ergonomic chairs. Thanks to you I could bye my first delta airplane!!

Can anyone gift laser cutters? I need 2 for the repair base as most of my planes broke down.
Thanks, gifts going out shortly

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w09hkrx
Username
V22
Wanted to let you all know that I will no longer be playing AC :(. This forum is AMAZING and would not have been able to accomplish many missions without you. Thank you for everything and if I ever get the itch to play again I'll know where to go for help :)

Oh noooo, so sad to hear that, you've been an amazing neighbour!
Good luck!!

Username: Christine
Friend Code: bhbda6
Items Required:
  • 2 Cash Counters (Terminal Level 4)
  • 1 Bath Towel (Hotel)
  • 4 All-Inclusive Bracelets (Hotel)
  • 3 Travel Guides (Travel Agency)
  • 1 Great Shots (Travel Agency)
  • 4 Albums (Travel Agency)
Items That I Can Send:
  • Fuel (3 units), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Toilette
  • Makeup, Do Not Disturb Sign, Computer, Cockpit Glass
  • Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine
  • Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmission, Slide Rule
  • Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives
  • Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Smoke Detector
  • Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Flight Catering
  • Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan
hi Christine, I can send you a do not disturbe sign and also a cash counter... Let me know which you prefer know and I will send you the other ones in the next days! Can you send me a defroster??? Answer me soon!

I've just sent my gifts. My needs in my signature.

I have a problem with Bali. His two users have been deleted by someone ("unknown" :( ) from my buddy list and i can't add them again... Any solution to this issue? Thx.

Jlosada,

I am beginning to have some neighbours turned to become username or blanks (about 5 of them so far).
You are one of them, and thisis the 2nd time I think.
I do have problems connecting with some people, it could be because I am not on the latest game version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom