Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trading Thread for Monday 24rd September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Hi Guys,
As my profile name says, I need Flight catering (Meals). I don't currently need anything quite so much as I need flight catering. Please guys, I do try to read what my neighbours want in their profile and send that, but it doesn't mean I want it back. I just want flight catering guys. Nothing else right now please.
Cheers,
Mark.

Device
  1. Android
Do we really need to complete "Airship Dock" within 24 hrs, as there is a timer? -.-"
Wondering what will happen if we couldn't complete it within the timeline?

Anyways, can anyone send me the Airship Dock Item? Thanks.

Thank you Air filter for your Flight Catering!
Thank you Catering pls for your Sp.Wire!
Thank you AirAkl for your Fuel!
Thank you Stevel2606 for your Fuel!
Thank you ShinyBaubles for your Flight Helmet!
Thank you Genesis for your Air Conditioner!
Thank you Randy for your Fuel!
Thank you Knh for your Fuel!
Thank you FUEL_PASSENGER for your Fuel!
Thank you Nmnpnhtep for your Fuel!
Thank you Syl drill insula for your Fuel!
Thank you Connie for your Fuel!
Thank you Wikech for your Fuel!
Thank you Album, greatshot for your Fuel!
Thank you My passagiers for your Master Plan!

Thanks everyone! My sending list is getting full... I'll have to send items with priority from top to bottom!
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend! I'll send the items you need according to the trend updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the help! I do check your sig. daily.
Reminder: I can't return items on Sat. Daily Trends!
Username: DreamAir-Items
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
1 Weather Display (Control Tower Lv3)
1 Channel Bar
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
ATM , Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Rador, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Hello everyone,
I'm not really sure how this works yet but might as well start trial and error.
User: Madriel
Code: atb5wvf
My needs: isolation, drill machine, travel guide, great shots, album
My trades: ATM , Fuel (3 units), Single malt whiskey, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter
, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, additional radar

Thanks br3tt and Melony

I have great neighbours :) :

Thank you Deidei, Edje. Monica for the Channel Bars, Hung, SCUD & Katy for the Rope Block, Melony, MrK and Natjaree for the Handling Line.

I only need 1 more Handling Line for "Bali Hi" (Sand Block, when are you dropping?)

And incidentally, after I changed Bali Too name to "Bali 2 BEACON", 11 out of 12 gifts received in the past 6 hours were Beacons!
That proves some people bother to read and send needed items. They are:
Hung, Kitty, MrK, mooer, ACMat, DonkeyKong, Genesis, LeoLion, Von Smit, Dream, JS1114. Thank you for your help!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
@Br3tt - sent handling line
@Bali2 - sent handling line (BaliHi disappeared from my friends list a while ago - sorry!)
@Melony - sent friend request
@Joe - sent nav module
@LeoLion - sent handling line
@VI - sent fuel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom