Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trading Thread for Monday 13th August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created

Device
  1. Android
Dear neighbours

"Bali Too" needs a smoke detector urgently to complete Control Tower 4.
Can someone send one (Snow, Frank, Vialino, zenmie)?
Thank you.

Finally Bali Too Appeared again in my list. and sent you smoke Detector already. :)

and im wondering why the Visit Button is disabled for Bali Hi? only can send gift but not visit..weird...

Smiley, sent you a Fuel Supply.
JS1114, I cannot find you on "Bali Hi", otherwise I can help you out.
Do you still have lots of usernames? I suggest you start deleting them because they are not coming back...

Vangees, Thanks for the smoke detector!
My Control Tower Level 4 is now complete.

Device
  1. Android
I can use FUEL, Fuel supply, landing lamps, fuel additives, and repair items. Thanks for all of the gifts.

Smiley, I know I added you, but I can't see you and it won't let me invite again. Send me a request.

Device
  1. Android
Howdy all,

I've completed the Travel Agency and Hotel. Thanxs for the gifts.

I'm looking for Duty Free Shop items, Passengers, and Fuel. (see signature).

jimmy21

How did you get "all-Inclusive bracelet" & "Travel Guide"? Did you spend your green cash? or somebody can give this items?

Device
  1. Android
Good morning. See my signature for my current needs and what I can gift.

Many thank for yesterday's gifts. I've now only one item left to get (Drill machine) before I can repair my three broken Jets.

Device
  1. Android
Hi everyone

thanks for the gifts :heart: still need landing lamps to get surf board from Bali

I would like to send some gift to "WheatherDisplay" and "Wristband pls" but I don't know what to send because I don't know the name :(

still have a couple of usernames in my list:
username, lvl 24, with picture icon of a harbor (i think..)
username, lvl 28, with standard icon

gifts to be sent later today ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom