Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trading Thread for 31 August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a new event in Airport City! Turn your city into the leading hub for high-tech innovation and development by visiting Cambridge, Sorbonne, and Stanford and then building your own university. Get to know the students by assembling College Sports and With Honors collections. Do all these tasks in time to get a special prize!

Anyone care to try out the new update?
Seems like there are 3 new cities to fly to?

Device
  1. Android
I haven't been able to get on the site for the past few days, SQL server errors. Sorry for any gifts sent out that were not needed. I currently need FUEL, Spare Props, Catering, Deicers, and Fuel additives. PM me if any special requests.

Thank you Gregory for your Jet Engine!
Thank you Connie for your Fuel!

Items will be sending out asap!
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend! I'll send the items you need according to the trend updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: Dream Airways
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Items Requesting:
1 Weather Display (Control Tower Lv3)
Others:
ANY Duty Free Items

Items I Can Send:
ATM , POS Terminal, Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Addictives, Drill Machine, Additional Rador, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer

ok new update - have 13 days 21 hours, need to build a university from getting the knowledge is power collection once - which involves getting 5 items from drops from 3 new destinations cambridge (need turboprop, 14 fuel, 38 passengers) sorbonne (need jet, 22 fuel and 80 passengers) and stanford (need delta, 30 fuel, 160 passengers)

then have another collection from drops from your university and friends' universities - 5 items four times this time each item

and another collection with the same from drops from your university and friends' universities - 5 items four times this time

passengers needed asap please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom