Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trading Thread for 31 August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created

It's a honor to start the daily trading thread. A few point away from level 29 and 2 hrs for finishing construction the catering service.
Thanx to all members for sending gifts and will return soon as possible.
Have a nice day at the airport and level up your status :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hi!

Thank you for the gifts.. really appreciated
half of my gifts were sent in return, so sorry if it was not the item you really need.

Lately, it is pretty difficult to go to this website to check the DTT
Everytime I try to go to ACG web, it said that there is SQL server error, what is SQL server?

Hi!

Thank you for the gifts.. really appreciated
half of my gifts were sent in return, so sorry if it was not the item you really need.

Everytime I try to go to ACG web, it said that there is SQL server error, what is SQL server?
So sorry, i probably did sent your gift back. I assumed that i send the same gift back and not ignoring your gift. Next time i'll send you a gift by using the other 'send gift' option. ;)

Had the same SQL error :( , only for 10 minutes :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y16eg6
Username
LeoLion

Most easily stated, SQL is a "database" programming language (a highly sophisticated database) and is the underlying structure running this forum. When it says it is experiencing an error, it could be a large number of issues, but usually it corrects quickly and starts working again.

I experienced it last night at about 10:00pm (GMT -5:00) It was unavailable for about 10 minutes.

And thank you, neighbors for the gifts! Please see my sig...

Username: ACMat - Cash Counter
Friend code: a6b2bld
Level/star/reputation: 30/52/6

Items requested:
Cash Counter
Ergo Chair (I've been trying to get the ergo chair from Singapore for over 2 weeks without any success...crazy frustrating)
Smoke Detector
Travel Guide
Additional Radar (for my attempts to get the ergo chair)

Items I can send:
fuel (3 units), bath towel, air conditioner, cockpit glass, landing lamp, projector, passenger 10, powerful radio transmitter, slide ruler, fuel supply, jet engine, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, navigation module, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer

Device
  1. Android
Hi everyone,

Currently I have all I need, and trying to send back all the gifts I received these past several days

If you find something you need in my list of send items, please let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom