Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trade Thread for Tuesday 21st August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created

I've been looking for user T-DV. He's got in his profile name TD-V See Forum.... but I can't find him here. I wanted to gift him back with something that he really needs, if I have it. I think people should put at least one item the need most in their sig, that could help.

Username: metheor-(item needed)
Friend Code: a3dg6hk
Level 19 - 31Stars

Items Requesting:
Tour Review, Great Shots[1], Album, Wire[2], Inprinter [2],
Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fuel Supply, Fuel Additives, Additional Radar, Spare Wire

Can send:
ATM, Glass Display Case, Fuel (3), Single Malt Whiskey, Eau de Toilette, Makeup, Bath Towel, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passengers[10], Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fuel Supply, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Sending out at the moment. Finally finished my travel agency after 50 flights to turkish coast!

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Hey all, thanks for the gifts :) I've been offline for a few days since temperatures rose to 35 degrees outside, and 30 degrees inside the house! It was time to seek refuge elsewhere ;)

Just sent out my 20 gifts for today, I really wish we could send out more :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom