Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android: 10 greenies to play until level 10

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
They thought of something new. 10 greenies to play the tribes for 10 levels....
Not an install but a play offer on android....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Meh, small price to pay. Tribez is actually not that bad in my opinion...little cartoonish, but mildly entertaining..

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I installed Tribez last week, and did not received 10 greenies.
The message was "Install Tribez and you will received 10 gr." Nothing.

First time, some months ago, i wrote to GI, i think two or three times.
Wierd answer "You must play til level 7", i guess.... I played till level 10, then just deinstalled.

This time will be the same. Deinstall and not installing anymore. I should have 40 or more greenies, even for Mystery Manor about two times.... o_O

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Took me a while, but i just got to lvl 10 on Tribez, exited the game and restarted AC, 10 greenies for me.

Next land expansion sale, i will complete the expansion on the City side of my Airport!!

Just arrived at level 11 but no 10 greenies for me....

My cousin also did not get the 10 green bills. What I learnt was that you have to have Airport City opened when you hit Level 10.

Sometimes, on a tablet or phone with a smaller memory, the Airport City game may reboot when you switch apps. You may not get the green bills if this happens. My advice is before you hit Level 10, reboot your phone so that your Airport City and Tribez are "fresh" and preferably no other apps are running.

flip123, since you didn't get the 10 green bills, you may want to uninstall it. The offer may be repeated (just like it did for my Bali2 game).

Oh, and it took me 7 hours to get to level 10.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I too got this offer n took it. Played for 2 hours n i am now at level 8.
24hrs to go for land discount offer to end...so i guesd i am adding my 32nd block of land tonight :)

Btw my airport side of the city is renovated n is up n running :)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Yippee i got the 10 greens n instantly used it for my 32nd land expansion :) :) :)

My both games were active when i reached tribez level 10. Minimized it n went to airport n yup got the promised greens.

Thanks everyone for the heads up n warnings. And yes thanks to GI too. I have now added over ten blocks of land in the last 6 to 7 weeks :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Today I got a new offer to install mistery manor for 10 greenies. (I think, can anyone confirm?). After installation I got 20 greenies. Probably the 10 greenies for tribez and 10 for mistery manor

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I too got the offer tonight but sadly could not make use of it. The file size was too big n my limited mobile data plan didnt allowed me to go for it.

Hopefully the offer will be repeated when i am on wifi today :)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Finally i was on my home wifi when GI offered me '10 green for installing Mystery manor' :) Installed it and yes i have one more block of land up for grab next weekend.

PS: This was the third time GI gave me this offer in the past 2 days ;) Feels like saying thank you......:D:p:cautious:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Today the offer was 5 greenies for installing big business.... Didn't even open the big business game and already received the greenies.

Top Bottom