Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

An entire section for codes

Thelegoguy09

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03rcbc6dr
Username
Thelegoguy09
What about this? An entire section of this website dedicated to codes that you can use: You would be able to post in the title the code and the dates that you can use it. You may have seen my other section about codes in the Airport City Announcements section, and not many people liked it, so I thought of something different! I have attached a poll, so you can say your thoughts on there! You can also reply to this post, and i’ll try and get back to you!

Please support this, as it makes it more organised!

Thanks!

What?? You know, It’s a suggestion! I am allowed to post these, aren’t I?
No, you are most certainly allowed to make suggestions.

I believe what other peoe have tried to communicate is that there used to be only one weekly code, available on Friday and worked through the weekend. That was it. It always gives 2k coins and 3 greenies.

Recently theres been an additional code available mid-week, with random gifts. Probably only works for a week.

So, at any given time there are only two codes available to use at a given time so keeping a list is somewhat futile, it would only have two codes. However, having a specific thread for bonuses is not a bad idea. I think though I lot us of are creatures of habit and are used to the current method.

That's my two cents, and please dont get discouraged if some ideas arent accepted. The forum has been around a long time and evolved to the great thing it is today with feedback from the community.

Top Bottom