Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

American Week buildings.

Bali Hi

I didn't know you are a fan of Abba :p

Bali is "I Love ABBA" backwards, sort :whistle:

A couple of songs relevant to Airport City:
  • What's the name of the Game?
  • SOS (when you run out of Repair items)
  • Another Town, Another Plane (ok ok it's Train not plane)
  • I have a Dream (or is it nightmares?)
  • I've been waiting for you (Yes, PEB)
  • Hey Hey Helen ( I bet Happy Helen is a fan)
  • Money Money Money

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Bali is "I Love ABBA" backwards, sort :whistle:

A couple of songs relevant to Airport City:
  • What's the name of the Game?
  • SOS (when you run out of Repair items)
  • Another Town, Another Plane (ok ok it's Train not plane)
  • I have a Dream (or is it nightmares?)
  • I've been waiting for you (Yes, PEB)
  • Hey Hey Helen ( I bet Happy Helen is a fan)
  • Money Money Money
Bali Hi

If you change your mind, I'll be first in line,
take a chance on me, tra la la

Love Abba!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
For my Hotdog 1 I only had 1 gift shop but I can't build it due to over population. My count for Fathers of Nation are 4 9 10 9 0. Still need 2 Franklins moneys., then I'm done.
For Hotdog: The United we stand are 3 5 0 10 1 to complete the games.
The probability of me finish both game are pretty slim. Even finish 1 seems impossible. :cry:
(The same probability of Brazil winning the world cup :p:p:p)

As ABBA would say "Mamma Mia " :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Thank you @samsee, Bali Hi, Gt city, InCoNvEnIeNtE, Rsorour and nsari for building 4 or 5 shops from the beginning of the quest. Yesterday I build my first own shop. With only neighbor visits I managed to get 11-10-3-14-11. Got the last liberty bell this morning. Have enough to finish :). My own shop has droped 1 item since building.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
For my Hotdog 1 I only had 1 gift shop but I can't build it due to over population. My count for Fathers of Nation are 4 9 10 9 0. Still need 2 Franklins moneys., then I'm done.
For Hotdog: The United we stand are 3 5 0 10 1 to complete the games.
The probability of me finish both game are pretty slim. Even finish 1 seems impossible. :cry:
(The same probability of Brazil winning the world cup :p:p:p)

As ABBA would say "Mamma Mia " :LOL::LOL::LOL:
United We Stand is a pain. I need three Declarations of Independence, but there is no such drops from my 5 Gift Shops.
Other items i have, more or less from neighbors, they are dropping every day, but far from being Very Seldom. Not sure if i will be able to finish. 60 clicks from neighbors / day, and about 100 clicks on my own Gift Shops - should have more then 10 Constitutions already... Hope next year will be better. Or not. 03d 05h to go. Maybe GI can surprise us... :D

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
United We Stand is a pain. I need three Declarations of Independence, but there is no such drops from my 5 Gift Shops.
Other items i have, more or less from neighbors, they are dropping every day, but far from being Very Seldom. Not sure if i will be able to finish. 60 clicks from neighbors / day, and about 100 clicks on my own Gift Shops - should have more then 10 Constitutions already... Hope next year will be better. Or not. 03d 05h to go. Maybe GI can surprise us... :D
Gt city, keep hope, yesterday the first two droped for jpjpjp2, a few hours later another 3 droped. The first five this quest....

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Stil no luck with Gift Shops and their dropping... Got few more Bells and Posters, but no needs for them.
Flying with all planes now, trying to get more Gift Shops, hope this might help. (n)

I am wondering, if drops (from Gift Shops only!) could be better with Spy Glasses or those works only on planes drops?
Otherwise it is not worth to pay 18 greenies for Independance Dayi set... Probably includes 5 items, for all three collections, and probably never get the ones you need... :bag:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Today I finished the quest in Jpjpjp2. Now I look at the quest building in my warehouse and the name is in chinees!!!!!!!!!!
I hope they aren't messing up the languages in the game (I know some played the russiun quest, but still) I like the dutch language

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Hotdog 1 have completed the quest but Hotdog is not so lucky, still struggling to complete. Still need 3 liberty bell + 1 Freeway sign :giggle::cry:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Shinobi: 6 Gift Shops (between the planetarium and fuel station on the bottom)
Alfonz Senki (AS-....): 5 gift shops
AZ1: 2 Gift Shops
Bali Hi: 4 Gift Shops (added 2 more gift shops, near bottom of residential area, to the right of stadium)
Bali 2: 6 Gift Shops (near bottom of residential area, to the right of stadium)
Chad Ladwig- 5 Gift Shops (Next to Planetarium)
COACHO- 2 Gift Shops
!DarekK: 3 Gift Shops
Gt city: 5 Gift Shops (behind the hangars)
Gt city 3: 5 Gift Shops (behind the hangars)
Ianda11: 4 Gift shops
Inconveniente: 6 Gift shops
InCoNeW : 6 Gift shops
Jpjpjp2: 3 souveniershops
Juve: 2 Gift Shops ( in the center, near airport side )
Kr88: 3 Gift shops
LAX Regional: 3 gift shops
lukehome (Lukasz): 5 Gift Shop (left side)
LY (Long): 4 Gift Shops (lower left of residential side)
melony: 6 gift shops (moved left bottom corner)
m22: 2 gift shops
OBD : 3 Gift Shops (near Alien Legacy)
Ninal : 2 gifts shops
Pakman: 4 Gift shops
Portugal : 6 Gift Shop
R3d_F1v3: 3 Gift Shops
Rsorour: 6 Gift shops (adjacent to stonehenges)
SamZee: 5 Gift shops
sari: 5 gift shops,
sari2: 5 gift shops
sergeant: 4 gift shops
Stan Gifter: 4 gift shops (just behind dealerships)
Tecmage: 3 gift shops (next to Soccer Museum)
Uncle Mans: 4 gift shops
Uncle Mans Phone: 4 gift shops
Vin Air2: 2 (behind terminal and mission control)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
OK, quest finished, yesterday on main accout, right now - 28 minutes before quest end - finished also on android account. Got second Declaration of Independence, and probably would not get another one, with only Gift Shops drops (i have 6 of them!!!). So i take a chance and bought Independance Day set (18 greenies), and Voila! One of 5 items was missing Declaration!!! :joyful::hungry: 2 days ago GI offered to install 5 of their games, i was able to install one even twice (for one game 1st offer was in morning, and it was in 5-set in evening too), so i got 24 greeines. Spent 18 and still 6 left... :D

Top Bottom