Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows airport city download for pc

where is the best link

i wanted to have a support account on pc, i heard you can send more gifts, either way
where is the best link, do i need to sign up to anything etc
Its easy just make another account in you PC as admin then open the new account go to windows store and download the AC.
Then keep playing to level 5 i think when you can send and received request from other players add your main account to your second account.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
it crashed 3 times on me, if i could get to level 10 for fuel 20 then ok
I don't know if this will help, my main account is on Windows 10 (from the Windows Store) I and many other Window's 10 users find it really difficult especially when it comes to the updates, I have to change all my privacy settings so it will update it takes hours and LOTS of patience. Me and @PhactorPhil aren't sure when it comes to installing and updating if this is a issue with the Windows Store or GI...Good luck and hopefully by changing your setting's just while the game is being installed may be a option it does work for me like I said but takes hours :)

I don't know if this will help, my main account is on Windows 10 (from the Windows Store) I and many other Window's 10 users find it really difficult especially when it comes to the updates, I have to change all my privacy settings so it will update it takes hours and LOTS of patience. Me and @PhactorPhil aren't sure when it comes to installing and updating if this is a issue with the Windows Store or GI...Good luck and hopefully by changing your setting's just while the game is being installed may be a option it does work for me like I said but takes hours :)
I have in my PC 3 users (win 10) updated one week back.
Each account have AC i download it from win store.
Every time if there update for AC i start with my main user in the PC download the update very fast then i start the game work fine OK then close it sign out login with the next User windows open the store make the update ... repeat with 3rd use all these it take from me just 10 minutes.
Daily i am log in to each account send the gifts send flights.
Never happen with me that the update take more than 5 minutes.
There is reason maybe the internet speed or the PC not have enough RAM.
My internet speed 20MP very low
I have 16 GB RAM

Last edited:

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I have in my PC 3 users (win 10) updated one week back.
Each account have AC i download it from win store.
Every time if there update for AC i start with my main user in the PC download the update very fast then i start the game work fine OK then close it sign out login with the next User windows open the store make the update ... repeat the with 3rd use all these it take from me just 10 minutes.
Daily i am log in to each account send the gifts send flights.
Never happen with me that the update take more than 5 minutes.
There is reason maybe the internet speed or the PC not have enough RAM.
My internet speed 20MP very low
I have 16 GB RAM
Thanks Husam that's very interesting and good advice for all Windows 10 Players (y). Plus you've just given me a excellent idea for a support account as I didn't realise you do that - have more than one account on one laptop....Thanks :)(y)

Thanks Husam that's very interesting and good advice for all Windows 10 Players (y). Plus you've just given me a excellent idea for a support account as I didn't realise you do that - have more than one account on one laptop....Thanks :)(y)
Exactly this what most players doing here and i learn from them but dont try to make a lot of users account it will be boring daily, just create what exactly you need.
@Agent_L make thread how to setup fuel ring there very important things you should do when you make users in your lap top
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/how-to-set-up-fuel-20-exchange-ring.13483/
For me the very important things is
All of the above seem obvious, but in the fuel exchange ring don'ts are way more important than dos:

1. Don't add any other neighbors than your main and 19 other people's mains!
  2. Don't do any XP actions! Don't send flights, don't land guest planes, etc.
In fact I recommend selling all hangars and runways once you reach lvl 10.
Good Luck (y)

Top Bottom