Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport Cash offers

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
The last time I bought cash/coins was during the 3x the value offer early in January - I have only played since then and I am wondering if anyone remembers how often these offers come up. Retired I have to live on a sensible budget and cannot justify to myself paying the full price. I would rather be patient and stock up when an offer is running.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
The last time I bought cash/coins was during the 3x the value offer early in January - I have only played since then and I am wondering if anyone remembers how often these offers come up. Retired I have to live on a sensible budget and cannot justify to myself paying the full price. I would rather be patient and stock up when an offer is running.
@gbswales
I'm not sure about AC on Windows PC, but on iOS and Android the bank note sale comes every other weekend. It alternates with the half price bank note expansion sale.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wjrhrzk
Username
faddy daily play
Hi my game name is FJ
I hav sent u a request in the game. Pls accept.
And if possible if u could send me flight goggles, I need to complete my flight school! I would highly appreciate!
I repay favors n visit cities daily!
Thank you in advance
FADDY

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Hi my game name is FJ
I hav sent u a request in the game. Pls accept.
And if possible if u could send me flight goggles, I need to complete my flight school! I would highly appreciate!
I repay favors n visit cities daily!
Thank you in advance
FADDY

Hi - have accepted you I will be gifting in about an hour - I should have one free I think but if not will do it the next day

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)

As @greensmith says the 3 x bank sale alternates with reduced land offer every other week.

we just finished a land sale, Friday January 29, 2016 will be the bank offer.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
@gbswales
I'm not sure about AC on Windows PC, but on iOS and Android the bank note sale comes every other weekend. It alternates with the half price bank note expansion sale.
Cheers,
Tom
@greensmith - thanks - it sounds about the same as the 3x offer was two weekends back and the half price expansion was last weekend for me.
Bank sale now on in android version @gbswales

Thanks - yes in windows too

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
If you have the patience, you can progress very nicely in this game without spending any real cash.

It may take 100 flights to a destination for an item to drop or searching for a friend to send you what you need but it can be done.

df99

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
I wish I had that kind of patience! Just when I though I was financially stable up pops control tower uprade $200,000 the most expensive item I have seen so far and way out of sight - it meaans the control tower costs about £25 in real money (and that is with the 300% offer!!) That much cash just to build one more hanger!

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Personally I buy the 96 greens every 3 or so months (£7.99 offer), this gives me enough to expand when I want and to buy golden dice/spyglass a few times to help with adventure/space map collections. In terms of upgrades of buildings like Control Tower/Terminal etc I just save my cash, take a bit of time but if you play enough then buildings like 6xbowling alleys, 6x flower shops, 6x grocery stores give good returns if you play at least 1 or 2 times per hour.

You are better off building a red launch pad and mission control centre 3 before anything else. Red launches will get you plenty of coins and in time a building to produce greens. I currently have 53 million coins and 4 thousand odd green. Also doing map adventure quests to get the reward buildings was my main aim before other flights, these drop collectibles and will build up some bonuses as well. Of course that all takes time but main thing is red space launches, top priority, then get on the quantum leap parties.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
The game CAN be played penniless in expense of time, of course. There are good winning strategies, some of them hinted by @M22 , thanks for sharing. So if you are ready to spend real pounds on the game buy only banknotes, coins will come. Banknotes serve to expand territory and emergencies, like purchasing a chest to finish another unlucky quest. :) Everything else can be earned in the game - coins, items, power-ups (except Golden Dice), even banknotes making buildings.
I didn't know all this until I joined this forum, played inefficient, wasted real money and real time.
@gbswales , with all data and help you get here you can play smoothly through the game avoiding "underwater rocks", unnecessary expenses and such.

Last edited:

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
You are better off building a red launch pad and mission control centre 3 before anything else. Red launches will get you plenty of coins and in time a building to produce greens. I currently have 53 million coins and 4 thousand odd green. Also doing map adventure quests to get the reward buildings was my main aim before other flights, these drop collectibles and will build up some bonuses as well. Of course that all takes time but main thing is red space launches, top priority, then get on the quantum leap parties.
Can you please elaborate on how do you make money on launches? All info I can find is only on how many items are required to do the launch, so I didn't even bothered with mission control.
Also, how do you get the items to feed the rocket?

Back on topic: I think that the cash sale we want (3x) alternates with the cash sale we'd rather skip (-30%), with the expansion sale in between.

Can you please elaborate on how do you make money on launches? All info I can find is only on how many items are required to do the launch, so I didn't even bothered with mission control.
Also, how do you get the items to feed the rocket?

Back on topic: I think that the cash sale we want (3x) alternates with the cash sale we'd rather skip (-30%), with the expansion sale in between.
You get 20000 for first position and 10000 for second and third, I sometimes do dozens a day. You get the items by visiting neighbours planetariums.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
You get 20000 for first position and 10000 for second and third, I sometimes do dozens a day. You get the items by visiting neighbours planetariums.
20k is pretty nice income, but I just noticed that it costs 600k just to get mission3 + red pad.
How can you dozens daily if it's supposed to take 24h to return?

20k is pretty nice income, but I just noticed that it costs 600k just to get mission3 + red pad.
How can you dozens daily if it's supposed to take 24h to return?
Takes aj up on his offer and you'll learn fast ;) quantum leap bonus basically makes it last a lot less, especially when a few people using one are launching together as happens all the time.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Thanks for the info, guys, it's invaluable!
Please let me know when you make Red pad, Hopefully I can help you :) ;)
I barely have 200k now. Maybe in a month or 2 I'll get to MC3, I'll get back to you then!

BTW, are there any cross-platform limits on launches, like ones on gifting?

Top Bottom