Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

air cash

affa f20

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
affa taei
Hello . With courtesy and respect. I have to buy and expand the space to use the items nedd to receive air cash regardless of the increase. Please guide me if there is a way the gain frre or faster.many thanks in advance.i reamin

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello . With courtesy and respect. I have to buy and expand the space to use the items nedd to receive air cash regardless of the increase. Please guide me if there is a way the gain frre or faster.many thanks in advance.i reamin
You have two options - the first is to spend real money and purchase airport cash through the bank, if you are in a hurry and not prepared to wait. The second option is to collect airport cash through long term game play. This can be achieved through a number of game play methods, there are a number of user guides which you could read through which will provide information. The rest is up to you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

hi.thanks so much.....
No one has commented as we don’t know what you are asking. This is a player forum…not GI…but I must admit I don’t understand what you’re asking.. what is air cash? Green notes? Look at the wiki…. https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/airport_cash/ . You won’t get advice on how to get free greens apart from those written in the wiki.

Top Bottom