Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Age of Ash

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
After having my own frustrations, and reading that I'm not alone, I'm going for the stars on the temporary destinations instead of the quest. It's impossible to finish at this point.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
I just can't stop facepalming - why so many people keep trying to use Golden Dice for a quest?!
screenshot_37.png

screenshot_38.png

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Doesn't mention planetariums but it works, combos have worked on many things in events before.

Let's be honest, we have no solid proofs "a combination" of non-supposed-to bonuses could work for events before. One's subjective perceptions like "it could work" cannot withstand against straight and plane statistics like that:
"Bonus Combo 1
Lucky Ticket, Secret Faucet, Golden Dice, Spy Glass, Weathervane, Business Class, Matryoska Doll, Lucky Cap
result was 2 drops (Iceland, Bali)
63 total flights
1800 extra units of fuel burnt
Bonus Combo 2
Secret Faucet, Golden Dice, Spy Glass
result was 2 drops (Los Angeles, Bali)
73 total flights
3000 extra units of fuel burnt
Bonus Combo 3
Secret Faucet, Golden Dice, Dice, Spy Glass, Weathervane, Lucky Cap
result was 3 drops * (Lima, Los Angeles, Iceland)
48 total flights"GI

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
After having my own frustrations, and reading that I'm not alone, I'm going for the stars on the temporary destinations instead of the quest. It's impossible to finish at this point.

Don't give up - Keep calm and flying :)
Quest items drop improved dramatically comparing to first day, in despite of bonus usage. You still can do it.

Let's be honest, we have no solid proofs "a combination" of non-supposed-to bonuses could work for events before. One's subjective perceptions like "it could work" cannot withstand against straight and plane statistics like that:
"Bonus Combo 1
Lucky Ticket, Secret Faucet, Golden Dice, Spy Glass, Weathervane, Business Class, Matryoska Doll, Lucky Cap
result was 2 drops (Iceland, Bali)
63 total flights
1800 extra units of fuel burnt
Bonus Combo 2
Secret Faucet, Golden Dice, Spy Glass
result was 2 drops (Los Angeles, Bali)
73 total flights
3000 extra units of fuel burnt
Bonus Combo 3
Secret Faucet, Golden Dice, Dice, Spy Glass, Weathervane, Lucky Cap
result was 3 drops * (Lima, Los Angeles, Iceland)
48 total flights"GI
It definitely worked in the ufo event.

Bruno237

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bruno237
Username
Bruno237
I Have wasted my Fuel and my Time (like other players) in useless flights in this game on iOS !!!!!!!!
I have used Spyglass again and have sent 55 flights to Bali and 55 flights to Los Angeles :
Result : ONE Cold War item ONLY. Ridiculous !

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
I just can't stop facepalming - why so many people keep trying to use Golden Dice for a quest?!
screenshot_37.png

screenshot_38.png
I did not use golden dice expecting increased drops from the quest, I was using it for increased drops from neighbor visits, it just happened to coincide with my push for the CW collection.

Gold dice and spyglass together have always helped me in events despite what the description says.
I know when the gates of hell opened up I got a few more items but not noticeably different. Then in the time frame
of using that combo specifically for GoH twice I went from a few items no finished collections to 12,12,18,16,0 with 22
finished collections. I know many say it is just the spyglass but I stick to what has worked for me and I am
quite sure the drops do not decrease when using these together. I never tell anyone to do this but do give
my personal experience to what has always worked for me when needing a boost during an event.
Of course take that with a grain of salt as generally my responses are panned as evidently I am an idiot. o_O

here's a novel idea, since this quest has gone far beyond frustrating and appears to require tons of greenies and bonuses for the very few to complete, just put a price tag on the capital building and be done w/ it. Another day w/ zippo, I used to look forward to new quests, will not participate in another one like this. This is supposed to a fun interactive online game, thx GI !

B17 Flying Fortress

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
B17
Quest completed. Did nothing special, just flew many, many, many flights for cold war collections using only jumbos, falcons and giants. Used sky captain mostly, spyglass was only good for chainsaws and filters. I stopped flying for stars on this quest due to the outrageous fuel costs. Maybe next year. This quest was harder than most though, which they had stated. I agree there should be more drops and better drops when using bonuses. If it was easy would we play at all. I gave it all I could on the ufo quest and never got one crop circle or prize building. I had to buy them. It was all I could do for 3 cold war collections, 10 is just insane. Who needs a jumbo ranger when you have a jumbo S3. Keep flying and good luck. B17

Quest completed. Did nothing special, just flew many, many, many flights for cold war collections using only jumbos, falcons and giants. Used sky captain mostly, spyglass was only good for chainsaws and filters. I stopped flying for stars on this quest due to the outrageous fuel costs. Maybe next year. This quest was harder than most though, which they had stated. I agree there should be more drops and better drops when using bonuses. If it was easy would we play at all. I gave it all I could on the ufo quest and never got one crop circle or prize building. I had to buy them. It was all I could do for 3 cold war collections, 10 is just insane. Who needs a jumbo ranger when you have a jumbo S3. Keep flying and good luck. B17
LOL, it's for bragging rights I believe, I won't be trying, got 15 jumbo s3 in storage, sorry was I bragging?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Just buy it from the super mystery building, eventually. Like I said, what's the point of completing the quest and getting the reward if the reward can be bought anyway?

Top Bottom