Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AGE OF ASH BONUSES.

Device
  1. Windows PC
I have just bought a bowl of riches from the store on my facebook game and it has gone to my warehouse for future use.However when I bought the same from my windows game it activated straight away wasted 1500 points on something I did not need in the quest as I have finished all three collections.

Attachments

• 2018-05-03 (1).png
    2018-05-03 (1).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 64
  • 2018-05-03 (2).png
    2018-05-03 (2).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 47
  • 2018-05-03.png
    2018-05-03.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 85

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
I have just bought a bowl of riches from the store on my facebook game and it has gone to my warehouse for future use.However when I bought the same from my windows game it activated straight away wasted 1500 points on something I did not need in the quest as I have finished all three collections.
On iOS it normally activates right away on the past few events that have offered it.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil

Thanks for the heads up! It would really have been nice if it had gone into the warehouse on the windows version ... i would have purchased plenty with all those marshmallows left over.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I was planning on buying a few to store for later use when I had more fuel - now I'll get another lake (I was hoping to get the camp but not enough marshmallows)

I think the bowl of riches is useless after the event so dont activated up to the next year if the event coming back just keep it in your warehouse (your Facebook game).

Top Bottom