Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS After 3 Years Back to Square One - Stewardess Jane !!!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
FROM - ERB22 / Billsnj
As most of you know I have been a "Player" for 3+ years. I honestly thought I had seen it all !
But wait !!! GI had another surprise for me this morning.
I opened my game and there was Stewardess Jane telling me that I need to build a Hanger !!
Everything is gone - LVL 55 7M Gold 100+ greenies 8 AL's etc etc. :mad: :mad: :mad: All gone !!!

@greensmith @Gt city @Neil ellor @Happy Helen @Mrstepot @flip123 @Uncle Mans @nsari @Rsorour @Chloe11111 @Bali Hi @Puppy Chou @sportybear @Suresh @Hburr @Deetee04 @wwo55 @Pakman @Juvenal

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
FROM - ERB22 / Billsnj
As most of you know I have been a "Player" for 3+ years. I honestly thought I had seen it all !
I opened my game and there was Stewardess Jane telling me that I need to build a Hanger !!
Everything is gone - LVL 55 7M Gold 100+ greenies 8 AL's etc etc. :mad: :mad: :mad: All gone !!!

@greensmith @Gt city @Neil ellor @Happy Helen @Mrstepot @flip123 @Uncle Mans @nsari @Rsorour @Chloe11111 @Bali Hi @Puppy Chou @sportybear @Suresh @Hburr @Deetee04 @wwo55 @Pakman @Juvenal
That's really BAD. But, just wrote to GI support and ask for help. Explain the situation and ask for restore code.... You should be back in 2-3 working days. Good luck! (y)

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
@billsnj hi old timer
Good to here from you although not on a good point
I am sure that GI will sort you out they have mellowed quite a lot since the early days.
I think you will surprised at the assistance these days
Good luck my not so old friend
:mad::mad::mad:
:):):)
:D:D:D
Free2Play

Last edited by a moderator:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
@billsnj
Restoring from backup on iOS is rather easy. I do it every time I buy a new device (iPads every two years). The key is that you have a recent iCloud backup. (iCloud backups are simple: just configure it in Settings, then every time you plug it into power and are in WiFi, it automatically backs up.) If you do, here's a step by step on how to restore:
https://support.apple.com/kb/ph12521?locale=en_US
Or here's how to restore from an iCloud or iTunes backup:
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203977
If you don't have a recent backup (or any backup at all), your best bet, like others have said, is to contact GI.
Cheers,
Tom

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
FROM - ERB22 / Billsnj

Oh, Bill, this is horrible news. Send a ticket to GI and hope for the best. Keeping my fingers crossed.....
Becky

FROM - ERB22 / Billsnj

Bill

I had the same happen to me - see https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/game-reset-to-zero.7445/page-3

GI should be able to let you have a restore code - good luck

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
@billsnj
Restoring from backup on iOS is rather easy. I do it every time I buy a new device (iPads every two years). The key is that you have a recent iCloud backup. (iCloud backups are simple: just configure it in Settings, then every time you plug it into power and are in WiFi, it automatically backs up.) If you do, here's a step by step on how to restore:
https://support.apple.com/kb/ph12521?locale=en_US
Or here's how to restore from an iCloud or iTunes backup:
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203977
If you don't have a recent backup (or any backup at all), your best bet, like others have said, is to contact GI.
Cheers,
Tom
Tom -
Took your advice and did a Restore from the iCloud. It worked just FINE !!! I had forgotten that all my Apps etc were being backed up to the Cloud. Fortunately my IPad performed a backup the morning B4! All in all it took approx. 1 1/2 hours. And the only impact that I have seen is one APP (PandaPop) that I was at LVL 99 and now I'm back to LVL 95. :cool: (n)
SO- Thank you for the suggestion ! And Thanks to all my other terrific neighbors for their support etc, An extra TY to GT City !! (y) (y)

@greensmith @Gt city @Neil ellor @Happy Helen @Mrstepo t@flip123 @Uncle Mans @nsari @Rsorour @Chloe11111 @Bali Hi @Puppy Chou @sportybear @Suresh @Hburr @Deetee04 @wwo55 @Pakman @Juvenal

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tom -
Took your advice and did a Restore from the iCloud. It worked just FINE !!! I had forgotten that all my Apps etc were being backed up to the Cloud. Fortunately my IPad performed a backup the morning B4! All in all it took approx. 1 1/2 hours. And the only impact that I have seen is one APP (PandaPop) that I was at LVL 99 and now I'm back to LVL 95. :cool: (n)

SO- Thank you for the suggestion ! And Thanks to all my other terrific neighbors for their support etc, An extra TY to GT City !! (y) (y)

@billsnj
Glad to hear you're back in business. Airport City wouldn't be the same without you.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom