Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Adventure buildings

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Marios 888
Username
Marios 888
Dear friends,
i am going for the first building in the Mesoamerica flight destination.
i have to collect *6 times all the required items from flights.
If i fly only to Mesoamerica, i dont get the mystery box very easily.
Also, the map is active only for 6 hours, and the flight is for 6 hours.
I have 2 turboprop airplanes and i flight them both to the map destination
What else do you suggest me to do?
Thanks
Matina

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I'm no expert because I only have one of these buildings but ...
  • Lots of fuel to send out planes and return them quickly.
  • Lots of planes that can fly to the destination
  • I usually use lots of fuel catalysts as well. Always bring back the furthest plane and use fuel catalysts to speed up the closer ones.

Eric The Great

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Eric The Great
Matina,

I store up my Fuel earned from Spaceship launches during the week (Like the one we're on now!) and use them up during the six hour window on Saturday, when I have more time, repeating the same flight over and over, usually investing for that time period in either dice or spy glass. I only use one plane for that. The boxes do come, albeit slowly.

Eric

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
@Matina Gather a lot of fuel, have at least 25 of each item you will need for instant repair of your plane. Have a lot of passengers. If you are aiming for one building then you should have all 5 maps. Invest in golden dice bonus. Other bonuses are nice but optional. With golden dice you'll have average drop every 5th or 6th flight. After you send plane use extra fuel for instant return. Repeat until you gather enough items. With enough passengers and fuel, you can get pyramid in 1,5 hour. I'm using other method - working for all 6 buildings at once. Flying to one destinations until i get as much as i can of those 36 items (if i'm short on maps). My experience was that i needed 2-3 maps for each destinations for all 6 pyramids. Calculation for example Tollan - 20 fuel + 40 for instant return * 6 flight *36 items and 6flight * 36 items* 38 passengers.

I have all 72 of these buildings in my city, basically I did it with 12 planes of the same type for each destination. Using fuel catalysts I'd land 24 flights for each map starting a golden dice before the first batch come in and speeding up again to land in the 6 hour golden dice window. Try and land and click all planes in quick succession for the best drops, you'll get there eventually... Wait till you try the red map destinations, they're fun ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Marios 888
Username
Marios 888
I have all 72 of these buildings in my city, basically I did it with 12 planes of the same type for each destination. Using fuel catalysts I'd land 24 flights for each map starting a golden dice before the first batch come in and speeding up again to land in the 6 hour golden dice window. Try and land and click all planes in quick succession for the best drops, you'll get there eventually... Wait till you try the red map destinations, they're fun ;)
But how do you have 12 planes from the same type? Do you sell and buy them again? Sorry if my question sounds stupid but I don't know how it works.
I see that for mesoamorica for example you need only turboprop ....

But how do you have 12 planes from the same type? Do you sell and buy them again? Sorry if my question sounds stupid but I don't know how it works.
I mean if you have 12 hangars make sure you are flying 12 turboprops to get the most out of each map. If you have a lot of fuel you can do as some others do and speed up just the one plane over and over but that's not how I did them when starting our as fuel was harder to come by before all this space flying was around.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
You'll need turboprops for 2 destinations and Jets for other 3. On adventure flights tab, you can find requirements.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
@Matina To adventure quests you have 2 steps.

1- Fly to Mesoamerica and get Map Chest: Mesoamerica (seldom)
To fly to Mesoamerica you need Excavations Map: Mesoamerica that you can buy from Duke's Airchip (2000 each) and you can fly with one airplane per Excavation Map
To increase the chance to dropping Map Chests I suggest the dice (active 6 hours). Sent the maximum planes while the dice is active.
Ex. You have 10 planes. For a single flight per plane you need 10 Excavations Maps. If you use catalyst (2x) and Vintage Weathervane bonus you can flight 2 times using one dice than you will need 20 Excavations Maps, 40 Fuel Catalyst, 1 dice bonus and 1 Vintage Weathervane bonus. (plus items to repair)
If you prefer a lot of fuel, each fly you will use 50 fuel to land and speed up, 1 Excavation Map per flight and a dice to increase drops.
Open Map Chest: Mesoamerica and you will find one random map to one destination

2- Fly to a Mesoamerica destination and get one special item (seldom)
Activate the map you are intent to fly (ex. Tollan). This map will be active for 6 hours.
To increase the chance to dropping a special item I suggest the golden dice (active 6 hours). Sent the maximum planes while the golden dice is active. "Start a golden dice before the first batch come in and speeding up again to land in the 6 hour golden dice window" @M22 .
If you use catalyst (2x) and Vintage Weathervane bonus you can flight 3 times using one golden dice than, you will need 1 Map (ex. Tollan), 6 Fuel Catalyst per airplane, 1 golden dice bonus and 1 Vintage Weathervane bonus. (plus items to repair)
If you prefer to use a lot of fuel, each fly you will use 60 fuel to land and speed up.

Another tip: While the golden dice is active visit neighbor's planetariums that will drop a lot of items.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
When I started going for adventure buildings, there were a lot of good bug's which helped me a lot but now there are no good bug's so my suggestion is to Save up 30k of fuel and 30k of passengers and then activate various bonuses which are helpful. Fly till you get 6 Pyramids as they are easier than others.
For fuel do red launches as much as you can as you will surely get 50 fuel from 1 launch without putting point's.
For Passengers, either you can accumulate them by landing guest plane's or make all passengers building and then use alarm clock and Family ticket.
As for me my priority is always adventure flights as they are the best.
Good Luck (y)

Top Bottom