Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Add me please active player

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ng2io1
Username
Ahlooserville
Hey, I'm new but active player. Not sure what I'm doing on this forum. Looking for friends and help in space launches and trades and any advice!

My code is 03ng2io1and my name is ahlooserville.

I can send: exit exit sign, smoke detector, Vivaldi atenna, fuel catalyst, passengers, all inclusive bracelet, ATM, pearl earrings, paint, generator, great shots, landing lamp, radar, channel bar, powerful radio transmitter, video wall, assembly robot, anti theft, eau de toilette, fuel supply, power source, fuel additives, aircraft tire, wide angle binoculars, additional radar, optical systems, makeup, spare wire, ergonomic chair, laser cutter, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, Collins chamber, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, altimeter, spare propeller, deicer, and airplanw filter.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Welcome to the forum, you'll find great advice here from many players who play the game for a long time already. I profited much from them and I'm sure you will, too.
I'll send you an invite.
Great that you list what you can send, you should also list what you need currently to complete anything you may be working on.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ng2io1
Username
Ahlooserville
Welcome to the forum, you'll find great advice here from many players who play the game for a long time already. I profited much from them and I'm sure you will, too.
I'll send you an invite.
Great that you list what you can send, you should also list what you need currently to complete anything you may be working on.
Thanks!!!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Anyone can add me, then please send me PM, so i know whom I am adding. I am limiting adding users from this forum only.
Getting too much requests. Willing to help anyone (y)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I'm actually trying to form a Launch Party/alliance. Looking for people who are new to the forum, already have all 3 launchpads, and aren't a part of an alliance. If you're interested, let me know.

Top Bottom