Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Account blocked again??? Why?

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
What drama??? This is problem never occurred until recently. This is the second time we WP players r facing such problem. Plus losing all alliance PAX count isn't good. I'm all also back to zero count.
Your drama. The why's and exclamation marks. It's just a technical problem, not an emotional one.
Exactly, it's a second time so we know from experience GI will just fix it.
Sure, losing pax count and gifting slots sucks. But the drama won't help, it can only make things worse.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I remark that in myWindow's game on my PC actually :
1-Since I had level 76 ( I have actually level 80 ) I have to give some minutes for the game installed ,if I don't give too much time when I click on my mouse I have some double click for Nothing or sometime I freeze some seconds and after the game go correctly.
2-I am not sure but I think more you city is big more time take the programmation for installing your game.
3 in example if I open my game ,and I check my neighbour I didn't see may waiting neighbours list ,if I close my game and re-open immediatly, I see my waiting neighbour list in my game.
4- I think the picture of each avatar take time to be install in the neighbour list too.
So...I just wan to give you my observation and knowing if it is the same for you

Top Bottom