Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AC news bulletin 03.02.2021

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Could just work out - both "love" events, than the St. Patricks day one, "The spring has come", and then "Easter Cheer".
If "Long awaited Mail" moves back after easter compared to last year, then it would fit.
Well this one has 6 more days. That puts us at the 11th. Then A walk in the clouds is about 12 days which puts us to feb 23 or later. Doesn't make sense to have a valentines day event then. And then the three in March? All before easter which is april 6 this year. They may have had to sacrifice one of the events to get the easter event during easter.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Hello, pilots! News here.

🔵Thank you for the feedback on new flights window(y). Our designers have studied it and preparing fixing and improvements in the upcoming updates (adding items quantity display, resizing the UI on windows platform, etc.)

8.10 update release is planned for this week.

🟢Hello spring! We missed you! Snow will melt.

🟢Economy changes: As you've noticed we've decided to lower the maximum cost for high lvl land expansions.

🟢And ow we're working on making auto-click buildings more accessible:
Bank Branch, Visa Center, Pawn Shop, Collection Agency, Police Station, Logistical Center, Tax Service, Ministry of Truth and Design Center will be no longer requiring alliance lvl and will be available in the regular shop.
Player level requirements are also lowered:
Cost beforeCost afterplayer Lvl requirement after
Bank Branch​
400 Silver tokens, 20 gold tokens50 airport cash10
Visa Center​
400 Silver tokens, 20 gold tokens50 airport cash10
Pawn Shop​
400 Silver tokens, 20 gold tokens70 airport cash20
Collection Agency​
2500 Silver tokens, 150 gold tokens160 airport cash30

Police Station​
2500 Silver tokens, 150 gold tokens160 airport cash30
Logistical Center​
2500 Silver tokens, 150 gold tokens210 airport cash40
Tax Service​
3000 Silver tokens, 250 gold tokens
500 airport cash40
Ministry of Truth​
500 airport cash40
Design Center​
610 airport cash50

Special airship offers are planned.

Passengers contracts costs in airport cash will be lowered as well.

timecost beforecost after
Express Contract
10 Silver tokens / 2 airport cash10 Silver tokens / 2 airport cash
Urgent Contract18040 Silver tokens / 6 airport cash40 Silver tokens / 5 airport cash
Rapid Contract540125 Silver tokens / 18 airport cash125 Silver tokens / 14 airport cash
Standard Contract960250 Silver tokens / 32 airport cash
250 Silver tokens / 24 airport cash
Lengthy Contract1440450 Silver tokens / 48 airport cash450 Silver tokens / 35 airport cash
Long-term Contract
1000 Silver tokens / 96 airport cash1000 Silver tokens / 70
airport cash

P.S: 🔵Next event will be Walk in the clouds

I'm sorry and hate to be the party popper.
I strongly believe this is bad news.

The game seems like a coin machine. The only problem is that those coins are real coins.

No doubt I'm glad that the developers did a step in the right direction, but it's far from enough.

All those special buildings that could be bought until now for free (with a long game investment time, will now cost ONLY real money.
The design center will cost about 60 real USD. 60 USD!!!! 60 USD? really?

There is no chance in the world I will pay 610 greenies for the design center, as there is no chance I will pay 1000 greenies for fuel station upgrade or even for RIDICULUS price for land expansion.

Right now the cost of the land expansion for me is 120 greenies (60 with discount).
There was no mention of the new price. Let me guess, it will be slightly reduced with... 5%? 10%? no more than that.

Let me tell you that there is no reason that land expansion no. 200 will cost by far more than land expansion no. 20, other than the developers count on the player's will to spend a lot of real money.

Well, I have news for you. No! I will not pay any more.
Until last month, I've spent real money on purchasing 330 greenies deal, every month.
My purchases will stop (as already decided by me, months ago) next month.

Yes, I understand that I'm at a level, I can't make a progress without paying real money.

Well, that's not gonna happen. The costs of the game should be reduced significantly, otherwise... I will stop playing the game.
I guess the developers rely on the addiction, but that's not gonna happen.

So, reduce the game costs. Significantly !!, otherwise soon, you will lose me.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Right now the cost of the land expansion for me is 120 greenies (60 with discount).
There was no mention of the new price. Let me guess, it will be slightly reduced with... 5%? 10%? no more than that.

The new cap is 180/90. It only appeared in game for those at that price point. There was a thread about it here, but you’re right, we didn’t receive this information from G! directly to all.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
The new cap is 180/90. It only appeared in game for those at that price point. There was a thread about it here, but you’re right, we didn’t receive this information from G! directly to all.

What a lovely cap 😱
I've reached my limit of how much money I agree to spend on an in game item.
I will not spend such amount on a piece of land expansion.
So.. The change is worthless & meaningless

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
What a lovely cap 😱
I've reached my limit of how much money I agree to spend on an in game item.
I will not spend such amount on a piece of land expansion.
So.. The change is worthless & meaningless
Cc: @Barkmi4 (Mike)
I agree @amir77a that the cost of land expansion is way too high...even under reduced pricing. What this tells me is that G! doesn't want everyone to easily have these large metropoli like Madlen....unless you're willing to pay a hefty fee for it. I caught on to that years ago, so I changed my strategy to make my city as efficient as possible with the space I'm willing to pay for. I suggest other players take the same route, because eventually they will see the reduction in revenue from those purchases. It wouldnt be easy though, because we are a small fraction of the total players. Land is the most necessary greenie purchase, after all

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Cc: @Barkmi4 (Mike)
I agree @amir77a that the cost of land expansion is way too high...even under reduced pricing. What this tells me is that G! doesn't want everyone to easily have these large metropoli like Madlen....unless you're willing to pay a hefty fee for it. I caught on to that years ago, so I changed my strategy to make my city as efficient as possible with the space I'm willing to pay for. I suggest other players take the same route, because eventually they will see the reduction in revenue from those purchases. It wouldnt be easy though, because we are a small fraction of the total players. Land is the most necessary greenie purchase, after all

GI should understand that their policy would reduce their income, not expand it.

If I've made a purchase every month, it's over, as there is no reasonable purchase with that greenies.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
The upcoming innovations will greatly please players who use the modification for an unlimited number of greens. These "players" do not even need to get gold tokens - a few clicks on the buttons and the entire set of buildings is already at the airport.:LOL:
That's very interesting @Towelie.

I wonder if the developers have thought about how this will benefit the cheaters that use mods. @Ur-quan ?

FlyingViking

800+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
037610mz4
Username
Flying Viking
🟢And ow we're working on making auto-click buildings more accessible:
Bank Branch, Visa Center, Pawn Shop, Collection Agency, Police Station, Logistical Center, Tax Service, Ministry of Truth and Design Center will be no longer requiring alliance lvl and will be available in the regular shop.
With regards to the Pawn Shop (and related buildings) only working on "collectible drop" buildings like excavation and space buildings which only drops every 24 hours, they add very little value. If they were changed to be allowed on airport side and also include industry buildings like Catering, laundry etc they would add a lot more value and I think a lot more players would be interested in acquiring them.

Flying Viking

With regards to the Pawn Shop (and related buildings) only working on "collectible drop" buildings like excavation and space buildings which only drops every 24 hours, they add very little value. If they were changed to be allowed on airport side and also include industry buildings like Catering, laundry etc they would add a lot more value and I think a lot more players would be interested in acquiring them.

Flying Viking
Very good idea, good way of getting round the 100 limit.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*

Flying Viking
Very good idea, good way of getting round the 100 limit.
Yes. Since the horn of plenty works on these buildings, it seems strange that they don’t work on industries.
I hope they’ll at least consider this, now that these can will be acquired with airport cash....

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

Flying Viking
This would hold true if you can collect past the 100 item limit.

Flying Viking
I'm keeping anyone who will wilfully buy a pawn shop in my prayers, a very nasty surprise awaits.

And yes G! will greatly benefit in this "wreckless spending" because value for money is way too less than equal. And all sales are final!

Here's con and this should ring a bell:
Remember how we were conned into buying the duty free shop, how about the now defunct baggage hall?

To me their retail stratagy doesn't make any sense. The prices for thier in game purchases are well over priced. I realise that the usual prices for greenies is set at the prices all these type of games seem to have. That maybe something to do with the places that hosts them. However the prices of the offers that pop up are ridiculously priced. I worked out the other week how much a greenie cost using the lowest priced greenies offered and it came out as £0.28 a greenie, (GBP) thay means a building at 350 greenies is coming up as a monsterous £98.00. Way to expensive and yes it will be less the more at a discounted price but not enough to make me buy them I'd ratrher do the flights to get them.
The offers of buildinga for the events at £24.99 is also ridiculous for a building that is only really effective once a year during an event. They have to realise that their main way of income is retail and anyone that goes shopping would take one look at their prices and laugh before leaving the shop empty handed. They would make more money from their players if the prices for the game componants were vastly reduced. However that would probably mean that the game play would speed up a tad. I believe that the newer players leave because of not juast the speed of the game but also the need to buy greenies early on.
Any business willing to let go of, in this case, players and not doing something to to keep them is a stupid retail stratagy as the more players the more potential money. I realised that their was a serious problem with overpricing when I bought an expansion with a significent amout of coins because at the time I had no greenies and the next plot increased. So I checked the cost for the cost in coines which was over the £83.49 price and the cost for the plot in greenies wouild cost me £5.88. Their is no exchange rate between coins and greenies which every city has.
I've seriously reduced my greenie purchases as a result especially for the events which plays on the players need to complete the event at all cost. The cost for the chestrs are crazy and the bonus prices are mad too.
On another subject I say empty all the chest of mystery buildings and replace them with selected flight items for those with ridiculous amounts of flights now the 100 limit is in place and price them low enough that players will buy them to achieve their high alliance flights which also is a put off for newer players told to join an alliance.
So I agree that things in this game are way over priced in comparison with other games of this type and G! should look seriously at their retail stratagy.

RicoB92

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mrricob992
Username
A A EarplugF20
The prices of “high lvl expansions” would drop. At the same time the update got out, I pay greens for visa, police etc and I still pay 100 greens for expansion 155, just as before the update... still over €4 to buy myself another expansion, if I buy the 1.200 pack for €109...

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
The prices of “high lvl expansions” would drop. At the same time the update got out, I pay greens for visa, police etc and I still pay 100 greens for expansion 155, just as before the update... still over €4 to buy myself another expansion, if I buy the 1.200 pack for €109...
They will drop. But this is not the land expansion time. That's coming this weekend.

Top Bottom