Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A Mystery Bonus Best Buy Ever

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Duke Crooker's Airship Store has arrived..
as usual I always buy a mystery bonus and duty free set..

For the first time, it's the best mystery bonus I've ever bought.. got Sky Captain (y)

I have purchased 6 Mystery Bonus, which were all unopened.
Inspired by @Deidei-1jl219's good luck, I will open them all today.

Mystery Bonus 1: Vintage Weather Vane
Mystery Bonus 2: Inconvertible Coins (would have been useful in the good ole days)
Mystery Bonus 3: Golden Key
Mystery Bonus 4: Lucky Cap
Mystery Bonus 5: Golden Toad
Mystery Bonus 6: Lucky Cap
Haah! So no Sky Captain for me!!

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Well, I had one mystery bonus, and it yielded a "Golden Key". Whoopee :censored: !!
Sure looks like an adjustable wrench to me, and would be more useful if it was.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
I have purchased 6 Mystery Bonus, which were all unopened.
Inspired by @Deidei-1jl219's good luck, I will open them all today.

Mystery Bonus 1: Vintage Weather Vane
Mystery Bonus 2: Inconvertible Coins (would have been useful in the good ole days)
Mystery Bonus 3: Golden Key
Mystery Bonus 4: Lucky Cap
Mystery Bonus 5: Golden Toad
Mystery Bonus 6: Lucky Cap
Haah! So no Sky Captain for me!!

Wooow.. you keep all the bonuses you purchased without curious to open them all?

BTW, the worst mystery bonus I've ever bought was Robot Loader --> it's used for speed up guest planes refueling 10 times.. *yeaah right*

Andrew-YYZ, what is the golden key used for?

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
... Andrew-YYZ, what is the golden key used for?
"This bonus decreases the chance of a plane breakdown. Parameters; Active for: 2 hours; Plane Breakdown: -90%"
I've read a few other posts, and most seem to say it's pretty useless, especially if you're at a level where your flights are more than 2 hours.
The only thing that occurs to me is if you have a lot of flights coming in within 2 hours, and you want to make sure they all go out again without repairs.
If someone can think of a strategic way to use this, please share :)

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Got another alarm clock thingy, collect all passengers at once. Also got a robot loader. Most of the are useless.
Went for a mystery building and got the Italian restaurant.

Aero, do you still need old lanterns?? (in yr signature) Have you got a special version of the game as I thought Santa had finished??? :):):):):):):):

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Got another alarm clock thingy, collect all passengers at once. Also got a robot loader. Most of the are useless.

Aero, do you still need old lanterns?? (in yr signature) Have you got a special version of the game as I thought Santa had finished??? :):):):):):):):
I couldn't resist buying too,
Whoopee, I got the robot loader, what crap! Duty free was 3 of the same which I have stacks off, I never learn!
However I got the dolphin building so that's made up for the earlier disappointment!

Does anyone find the drop rates from flights have become virtually nil, I bought a golden dice and that make any difference!
I keep positive :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Also got the Alarm clock: Passengers from all residential buildings are instantly available to collect. I was quite happy with it, could be really useful! Doubt I will ever use it though, like all others it will remain in my warehouse :p

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero

I need one more flight to australia for my last star, than im done with these crap elfs :)
4 more days this mission is continuing, but when i have my last aussie item... Im collecting my castles!!

Top Bottom