Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.15 preview

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
0376zag9y
Username
Timeless
But if no one is in the offices maybe no devs are working either to ensure things at microsoft run smoothly

Of course they are. Developers only need a computer and connection to the internet. They have a shared development environment.
I work in gaming company and we currently have 700 people working from home and production actually improved.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
0376zag9y
Username
Timeless
It's pointless in my opinion. What good is it to build up this gigantic fleet of various aircraft if you will always be stuck with a Swift alliance task? Also, when you get special planes that cost time, money, and effort, you want to keep them...not sell them to influence what task you get. Instead of selling planes, we should be selling extra warehouse buildings.

There are 3 alliance tasks and only 1 requires Swift. But why not keep a Swift? You’ll need it for events also.

There are 3 alliance tasks and only 1 requires Swift. But why not keep a Swift? You’ll need it for events also.
Because you want to get a first task with ravens, and owls, and other low level planes in order to 3 star those special destinations like Almaty and many others.if you keep a swift then you have to manage the number of planes to get what you need in your third “most common plane” task. I would rather have a way to manage my fleet so that I could have, say, a first task for ravens without selling my precious and hard to obtain black owls.

Because you want to get a first task with ravens, and owls, and other low level planes in order to 3 star those special destinations like Almaty and many others.if you keep a swift then you have to manage the number of planes to get what you need in your third “most common plane” task. I would rather have a way to manage my fleet so that I could have, say, a first task for ravens without selling my precious and hard to obtain black owls.
If you call black Swifts and Owl hard to obtain, you will need to invent a new word for Eagles, Jumbos, Giants and Condors :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I must say, I find obtaining the big black birds about 'as difficult' as the smaller black plans.... The smaller planes require relatively more fuel than passengers so the limiting factor there is in the fuel, the larger planes require relatively more passengers than fuel so the limiting factor for larger planes is in passengers, but they are both difficult in their own right.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
A good point, but there is a reason why its important. For most of us, we usually choose the smaller aircraft to do our task because it's the most manageable. The large end aircraft is usually more difficult because of the long flight times vs the amount of flights that need to be completed....same with the 3rd task which depends on the amount of planes in your fleet. Both of these require you to either burn fuel speeding them up, or timing the speed up with fuel catalyst. Some like myself prefer to just fly to a destination without close monitoring and finish it before the week ends, without having to be meticulous about timing. Also, with the request I made, it gives the player more control with the tasking, while keeping the planes the player may find valuable, such as the S3 swifts.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
If you call black Swifts and Owl hard to obtain, you will need to invent a new word for Eagles, Jumbos, Giants and Condors :(
I see what youre getting at, as ravens and above require items, but all are in the same boat when it comes to map collecting, so even the swift, owl, and hawk are hard to obtain due to depending on map drop chances.

I did receive 76k for Reserve Hangar Level 3 and 300 coins for Ground control

In my support game, I received the same. Reserve hanger level 1 has 3 free slots, then 3 more for purchase. The 4th slot cost 10 greenies. From what I can see, you can then upgrade to level 2 for 15000 coins and an additional 12 slots.

I have a feeling this is going to require lots of greenies!

Top Bottom