Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6 building limit.

Vin34

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042rgi652
Username
landinglight vin
If there's an advantage to be had from the game exploit it, it's up to the developers what action to take (if any) and those who gaind to suffer any consequences.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
If there's an advantage to be had from the game exploit it, it's up to the developers what action to take (if any) and those who gaind to suffer any consequences.
I don't see any difference between exploiting a game bug and full on cheating like the guy who flies 777k pax in a week with no passenger buildings. Isn't he also exploiting holes in the game?

Vin34

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042rgi652
Username
landinglight vin
It's up to the developers to close those holes 🕳 and us to make them aware of bugs like your "no pax building" man.
Is that something you do?

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
I am either very confused or what I assumed was a feather duster solution (just warehousing the 100+ rocket gardens free of charge) now sounds like a “sorry for making you exploit a bug here is some compensation”? Is that for real?

conflicting messages in previous posts so honestly am just confused.

I am either very confused or what I assumed was a feather duster solution (just warehousing the 100+ rocket gardens free of charge) now sounds like a “sorry for making you exploit a bug here is some compensation”? Is that for real?

conflicting messages in previous posts so honestly am just confused.
There are 3 things.
1. iOS and windows players who built extra as the game said you could just had them all rewarehoused. No compensation given.
2. Android players due to the event cock up i think still have them
3. Some Russian players whose server was closed down a few months ago finally had their extra buildings removed AS had already happened with everyone else when version 7 came out. Compensation given as we were given months ago (only less).

Clearer?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
There are 3 things.
1. iOS and windows players who built extra as the game said you could just had them all rewarehoused. No compensation given.
2. Android players due to the event cock up i think still have them
3. Some Russian players whose server was closed down a few months ago finally had their extra buildings removed AS had already happened with everyone else when version 7 came out. Compensation given as we were given months ago (only less).

Clearer?
Actually on 1. My main is on iOS and got the “inconvenience” package when my Rocket Gardens and Metro Stations over and above 6 were warehoused.

Vin34

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042rgi652
Username
landinglight vin
So I'm confused now, everyone seems to have got something for exploiting a bug, one way or another, but some people aren't happy because they think we were cheating in the first place. Someone call the airport police 🚔.

tempcheck

Device
  1. Windows PC
Just updated (on Windows) and got it too.... for having an extra smart house! :LOL:

Airport City 27_08_2020 20_21_12 (2).png

Must admit it does seem a bit odd to 'compensate' those who took advantage rather than those who didn't, but nevertheless, what a result!

Last edited:

Vin34

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042rgi652
Username
landinglight vin
Thanks for the screenshot. Now I'm not confused, I'm foaming at the mouth angry. It says "sent everyone compensation".Well I haven't got anything by way of compensation. I'm so f#@€'¥₩ angry 😠 I'm going to write to my MP to get the game taken off the interweb, it's so annoyingly unfair.

Angry of London.

LMFAO.

Oh, wait a minute. Then I'll have nothing to play. Better rethink that one......

Vin34

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042rgi652
Username
landinglight vin
I'm going to leave this very important debate as I have other things to ponder like, if a 🌳 falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, is it cheating 🤔 us out of sound or is it just maybe a crap forest that isn't visitor friendly?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
I find it fascinating I’m being tagged as a cheater for placing my extra buildings at a moment the game legitimately allowed me to do so. I know everyone goes on about the Rocket Gardens but I don’t really care how many of those I have. It’s the Metro Station that I bought greens with cash to accumulate that I could put down that has now been removed that I do care about. I feel cheated in fact and the compensation does help in alleviating my pain in that regard.

I’m comfortable in myself that I‘m not a cheater or seek to find exploits of the game code. I didn’t even seek out the YouTube video when I knew it existed as I have zero interest in playing the game in a non legitimate way. I’m an open book as to how I achieve what I have done and happy to answer questions on strategy or tactics with anyone, as my many forum posts attest to.

Seriously, I only have love for you all.

I find it fascinating I’m being tagged as a cheater for placing my extra buildings at a moment the game legitimately allowed me to do so. I know everyone goes on about the Rocket Gardens but I don’t really care how many of those I have. It’s the Metro Station that I bought greens with cash to accumulate that I could put down that has now been removed that I do care about. I feel cheated in fact and the compensation does help in alleviating my pain in that regard.

I’m comfortable in myself that I‘m not a cheater or seek to find exploits of the game code. I didn’t even seek out the YouTube video when I knew it existed as I have zero interest in playing the game in a non legitimate way. I’m an open book as to how I achieve what I have done and happy to answer questions on strategy or tactics with anyone, as my many forum posts attest to.

Seriously, I only have love for you all.
GI dont say you're a cheater, so why bother what people say? 😏

Top Bottom