Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6 building limit.

DexCare

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03btzrs90
Username
DexCare
I think GI conpensation is not so at that unfair level. Otherwise, I think it is something very interesting because it (maybe) regarded as a present for you to keep updating and make the game fair to all players. The fact that there are some people know this thing and haven’t updated yet although GI have maked an annoucement in the game for the update, maybe those guys still want to take advantage with that bug. If they keep doing, GI can make a compulsory update for them to continue play the game. Because it is for fair-play to all

I find it fascinating I’m being tagged as a cheater for placing my extra buildings at a moment the game legitimately allowed me to do so. I know everyone goes on about the Rocket Gardens but I don’t really care how many of those I have. It’s the Metro Station that I bought greens with cash to accumulate that I could put down that has now been removed that I do care about. I feel cheated in fact and the compensation does help in alleviating my pain in that regard.

I’m comfortable in myself that I‘m not a cheater or seek to find exploits of the game code. I didn’t even seek out the YouTube video when I knew it existed as I have zero interest in playing the game in a non legitimate way. I’m an open book as to how I achieve what I have done and happy to answer questions on strategy or tactics with anyone, as my many forum posts attest to.

Seriously, I only have love for you all.
I must start by saying I agree with you. Doing something the game allows you to do, even if it was allowed just for a short period of time isn’t cheating. At most is bad programming.
but in regard to metro stations we keep forgetting that in fact we don’t buy any of them. The are offered to us when we do some greenies (or coins 😜) purchase at specific times...
and that little perspective tweak makes all the difference.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
I must start by saying I agree with you. Doing something the game allows you to do, even if it was allowed just for a short period of time isn’t cheating. At most is bad programming.
but in regard to metro stations we keep forgetting that in fact we don’t buy any of them. The are offered to us when we do some greenies (or coins 😜) purchase at specific times...
and that little perspective tweak makes all the difference.
Yes I agree that with regard to the Metro Station it was my bad planning and the fault lies wholly on my shoulders that I have a 7th Blue station that I can’t do anything with. I have stopped buying greens in the Metro Station bonus sale as a result. You’re right that it’s a bonus to a purchase and not a purchase in it’s own right.

Top Bottom