Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.19 update

Think so too. Old age creeping in. Its the word 'store'. Google play, or windows. Sorry for anyone ive offended!
laughing.gif
No problem, for a moment we had hope!

This is getting quite disappointing. It has been over 12 hours since the update was released on IOS, then on android. But nothing on Windows yet - again, we'll be running a day or more behind, and probably no time extension. If I remember correctly, Ivan has said in the past that all releases are put out at the same time, so evidently this has something to do with Windows store lagging behind. :( Either that, or there are some serious QA problems with the windows version.

D

Deleted member 9675

This is getting quite disappointing. It has been over 12 hours since the update was released on IOS, then on android. But nothing on Windows yet - again, we'll be running a day or more behind, and probably no time extension. If I remember correctly, Ivan has said in the past that all releases are put out at the same time, so evidently this has something to do with Windows store lagging behind. :( Either that, or there are some serious QA problems with the windows version.
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:.
A brand new event and we can't play yet!!!

Darina

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dehh14
Username
Darina
Но при сборе предметов в городах-соседях игра массово отстает.
I decided that until there was an update to Windows, I would not go around the neighbors, I wouldn’t give presents and accept them. I noticed that the firecrackers sent from the neighbors were replaced with fuel by 3 units when accepted.

Top Bottom