Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

3 leaf clover bug?

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
I got a message that I can't save more than 200 3 leaf clovers. So far this year I only collected 58 of them. Rest of them are from last year. So now I can't finish the event, because there's no way to sell them?

Later it will be stop to 200 again its happen with me this is maybe bug or they make it limited because we not using this leaf after we complete the event task.
Don’t forget that you’ll use the 3-leaf clovers in EDIT: Easter Cheer event to tap on the Easter Bunnies. Perhaps this is the reason they limit the quantity to 200. Not that I like the limit and if GI decides to impose the general limit on the old players, I’ll immediately use it as an excuse to quit.

Last edited:

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Yeah, I agree I also got the 200 limit for that one collection - I just clicked 'OK' due to the very frequent reminders - yet again, just one away from finishing (keeps giving me Top Hats only today - :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: some will get/understand the humour) …

Last edited:
Top Bottom