Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

2016 Thanksgiving Quest

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
I already am down 10 greenies because of Madlen asking me to purchase weird bonuses and other popups. Add to the annoying option to spend greenies in buildings to restart them, which already costed me a few greenies, I am starting to wonder what on earth!

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
Event completed with items I got bo_O

Are you serious @Marve? Is the same building in your airport now? Is it worth it?[/QUOTE]

Same here @Marve

Quest came and completed in 30 mins.
Had items from last time.
Just flew few planes to Goa and Bali.

Really enjoyed this event.
May it had brought some places , so we could have got some extra Stars

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole
Same here. Works fine. Doh, some new things and graphic. Do not like them!

Opening any chest is so "fancy" now. Do not like it.
Yikes! I haven't opened any chests yet. I did see some of the new graphics for buildings, like the Hangars, Car Dealership, and Eatery.

Did you see the little pop ups encouraging you to buy chests to complete your collections? They're definitely pushing people to spend greenies now.

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole
Thanks for the offer :) I swore I wouldn't do another event until I had a stash of spyglasses and this one looks to be a good one to miss. Still flying to Iceland in vain for the elusive Crests :banghead::(

I just started this morning and already halfway done with this quest. I stocked up on Sky Captain bonuses in anticipation of the "next quest," but this one doesn't seem to need any bonuses to complete.

Also, those Iceland collectibles are the WORST. I've nearly 3-starred it and still haven't gotten Runes to drop once. :banghead:

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
I just started this morning and already halfway done with this quest. I stocked up on Sky Captain bonuses in anticipation of the "next quest," but this one doesn't seem to need any bonuses to complete.

Also, those Iceland collectibles are the WORST. I've nearly 3-starred it and still haven't gotten Runes to drop once. :banghead:
Now I need to find the sky captain bonus (sigh)

D

Deleted member 5399

Thanks for the offer :) I swore I wouldn't do another event until I had a stash of spyglasses and this one looks to be a good one to miss. Still flying to Iceland in vain for the elusive Crests :banghead::(
@Mia
Dont forget neighbors stone castles that give crests. I've never gotten any from my own city, only exercise equipment, (trying to tell me too much playing AC lol)

Top Bottom