Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android 2 questions about Video add and space launch

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
1....Are video add stops when you buy something from the store?
2....Lets say that i own the 4 space collections(running wild,Astronaut Outfit,Zero Gravity,Experiments in Space) needed for launch and I'm going to the next step "join a space program or start your own".If i there isn't a program to join can i cancel the procedure without losing the 4 collections?
And if that,is there a way to see if my neighbors has a program running?
Thanks.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hiya,
I didn't quite understand question 1 sorry.
Question 2 and I'm Level 64, it wasn't until I bought a Alliance building a while ago (it may be different for others, just my experience) that I could join other's on launch's if I wanted to but after joining the Forum a few weeks ago I realised I'm still learning even at this Level and also the other older members will be far better at giving you better advice, they've been brilliant with me and their help as been very informative.
Good luck (y)

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hiya,
I didn't quite understand question 1 sorry.
Question 2 and I'm Level 64, it wasn't until I bought a Alliance building a while ago (it may be different for others, just my experience) that I could join other's on launch's if I wanted to but after joining the Forum a few weeks ago I realised I'm still learning even at this Level and also the other older members will be far better at giving you better advice, they've been brilliant with me and their help as been very informative.
Good luck (y)
@JayBee @PhactorPhil @Cosmic Blue @Captain WH Rollins @Husam If you have the time would you please be able to help the new member above. Many thanks :)

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
2....Lets say that i own the 4 space collections(running wild,Astronaut Outfit,Zero Gravity,Experiments in Space) needed for launch and I'm going to the next step "join a space program or start your own".If i there isn't a program to join can i cancel the procedure without losing the 4 collections?
Thanks.
1. 7 days before video ads are available again.
2. no. You will not be able to cancel or back out...However, in my experience I have a game with the alliance building and and one without...both can join in other launches...if you don’t have enough points to launch alone it’s best to wait or post on the space launch thread for someone to join...or wait for someone to post...you can wait indefinitely (in my experience) once you have prepped...but once you start your own or join someone else’s the clocks starts and it’s 24 hours...or whatever time is left on someone else’s launch.
I hope this helps.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Thanks.
It's not possible to back out intentionally, but the collections aren't actually used until you join or start a launch. I've had times where I've completed, but not joined/started and the game has just forgotten and the icon stopped appearing. But I didn't lose my collections.
Other than from the forum, it's not possible to see whether neighbours have a launch going until you make that step to commit.
It would be nice if the icon had a number, like the others, so show how many are available to join.

Thanks.
My advice for you dont start any launch alone take a week to join others launches (players from the forum) dont join any launches without communicate with the starter.
Its a risk for someone kick you out if he/she dont know who are you and you will lost all the points you add.
Most of the players have rules for the launches every one have a team to do launch with it.
Most of the players understand each others when they start launch without communicate.
Now for you when you ready to do launches i will be the first supporter for you and i will ask my captains to invite you for a week with us.

Last edited:

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
My advice for you dont start any launch alone take a week to join others launches (players from the forum) dont join any launches without communicate with the starter.
Its a risk for someone kick you out if he/she dont know who are you you will lost all the points you add.
Most of the players have rules for the launches every one have a team to do launch with it.
Most of the players understand each others when they start launch without communicate.
Now for you when you ready to do launches i will be the first supporter for you and i will ask my captains to invite you for a week with us.
That's excellent information and very kind of you, thanks for helping him you're a star Husam (y)

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
Its a risk for someone kick you out if he/she dont know who are you you will lost all the points you add.
Many thanks my friend,i appreciate it very much.So,do i have to be neighbor with you?

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
Many thanks my friend,i appreciate it very much.So,do i have to be neighbor with you?
Yes, you need to be neighbors to launch together...I suggest you read forum member signatures...most will want a PM when you add them because most of us try to have forum only for neighbors. You can add me if you’d like....I launch almost everyday.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
In other words I need to complete my launch stuff before I can join someone else? :)
Yes...there are prep items you will need. If you click on your launch pad it will show you if you are missing items that are needed,,,,if you have everything it will offer you the complete button...once you hit complete a screen will populate for you to join other launches or begin your own...if you don’t immediately see a launch to join...just wait...it is better to launch with others...the best thing to do is look at the launch threads to see who is launching and join if a neighbor or request to be neighbors to join,

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043kvc4e
Username
Buttergoat
Yes...there are prep items you will need. If you click on your launch pad it will show you if you are missing items that are needed,,,,if you have everything it will offer you the complete button...once you hit complete a screen will populate for you to join other launches or begin your own...if you don’t immediately see a launch to join...just wait...it is better to launch with others...the best thing to do is look at the launch threads to see who is launching and join if a neighbor or request to be neighbors to join,
Thanks! :)

Top Bottom