Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General 100 item limit?

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
That rule shouldn't exist. If GI wants to impose a limit, should be a reasonable one, say 5000? 10000? Not a miserable 100 units.
For mobile players, it started last may or around it. It means that those that begun playing AC before that date don't have the 100 units limit, whereas those who started later have it. That's what happened to you both: @KingJJ started the main account around may before the big update that occurred by then, but the supports are newer, created after that date, whereas @JayBee started in august, after the update.
We all should have no limit on the number of items. There's enough hard missions in this game, we don't need more complications! And no, I don't have the 100 units limit.
@TeresaLisboa, thanks for the info. I guess I didn’t need to create that poll after all. This prevents the newer players from completing missions, etc. in the same capacity as veteran players. :mad: :arghh: :cry: Even a 500 limit would be better than 100.

Maybe if enough of us voice it should be changed, maybe it will. I’m sure that’s why they are improving the bad weather issues to a limited time instead of until a bad weather item is used to clear it up.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
That rule shouldn't exist. If GI wants to impose a limit, should be a reasonable one, say 5000? 10000? Not a miserable 100 units.
For mobile players, it started last may or around it. It means that those that begun playing AC before that date don't have the 100 units limit, whereas those who started later have it. That's what happened to you both: @KingJJ started the main account around may before the big update that occurred by then, but the supports are newer, created after that date, whereas @JayBee started in august, after the update.
We all should have no limit on the number of items. There's enough hard missions in this game, we don't need more complications! And no, I don't have the 100 units limit.
@TeresaLisboa ...you said mobile players...so if you play on a desktop or laptop, does it apply?

@TeresaLisboa ...you said mobile players...so if you play on a desktop or laptop, does it apply?
I'm not sure about PC platforms. My supports on windows are tiny and quite new. I guess it's the same as mobile.
For sure, I just know that the limits exists a long time ago, if not since ever, on FB. But I think they have the capability to give away what they have in excess to his neighbors. Not sure about that, just picking up some memories of things I've read here and there

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
If
I'm not sure about PC platforms. My supports on windows are tiny and quite new. I guess it's the same as mobile.
For sure, I just know that the limits exists a long time ago, if not since ever, on FB. But I think they have the capability to give away what they have in excess to his neighbors. Not sure about that, just picking up some memories of things I've read here and there
we could at least gift the items it would be better but regardless limitations need to be lifted or increased...thanks so much for the info...was really helpful.

Top Bottom