Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General 100 item limit?

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
I have reached the 100 item limitation on some of the gifts that I keep getting. If I don’t accept the gift to storage the same day, can I just leave until I need them to accumulate for several days and continue to get gifts from that same neighbor (maybe even different gifts)? of the items anyway. I’m trying to figure out how to get around the 100 item limitation and continue to get gifts from the same neighbors.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
There is 100 limit on flight items, repair items, and items for upgrades. I don’t think, but I’m not sure, there are any other limitations. If you get over 100 of a drop item, a warning pops that you can’t go over the 100 limit. If a neighbor sends the gift, you an accept but again you don’t get it because you are not allowed to exceed the limit. I think some players are grandfathered in to accept more that the 100items.

There is 100 limit on flight items, repair items, and items for upgrades. I don’t think, but I’m not sure, there are any other limitations. If you get over 100 of a drop item, a warning pops that you can’t go over the 100 limit. If a neighbor sends the gift, you an accept but again you don’t get it because you are not allowed to exceed the limit. I think some players are grandfathered in to accept more that the 100items.

I remembee getting this warning for the last event with my support account but never had it with my main account, I think..

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
I remembee getting this warning for the last event with my support account but never had it with my main account, I think..
You can check your warehouse to see if you at at 100and then monitor it when you get that item again. It happened with a couple of flight items for me last week. Now I need 200+ of that item, so I need to ask for it again, but I lost about 30 because of the limit. Now, I have flight catering sitting waiting from my flight catering facility and I keep getting them as gifts also, but when I accept or click the icon above the facility it doesn’t add to the 100. I am trying to fly enough to keep up, but I haven’t been able to get it down below 99...which is a good thing, but I don’t want to just lose out on gifts or facility drops either.

You can check your warehouse to see if you at at 100and then monitor it when you get that item again. It happened with a couple of flight items for me last week. Now I need 200+ of that item, so I need to ask for it again, but I lost about 30 because of the limit. Now, I have flight catering sitting waiting from my flight catering facility and I keep getting them as gifts also, but when I accept or click the icon above the facility it doesn’t add to the 100. I am trying to fly enough to keep up, but I haven’t been able to get it down below 99...which is a good thing, but I don’t want to just lose out on gifts or facility drops either.

I just checked my warehouse, and found out I have 168 cockpit glasses. I will check whether I still getting it properly.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
Maybe it is a planetform then? I am using Android for my main account.
But I got that warning when I was playing with my support account with iOS on my iPhone.
Thanks for the info @KingJJ ...If it is based on platform that wouldn’t be fair and it’s not leveling the playing field...maybe a poll should be created to see who is imposed with this rule and who isn’t.

Thanks for the info @KingJJ ...If it is based on platform that wouldn’t be fair and it’s not leveling the playing field...maybe a poll should be created to see who is imposed with this rule and who isn’t.

But as I said, I am just geussing.. I am not sure wheher this is the real platform case. I will have to check again to make sure about it.

That rule shouldn't exist. If GI wants to impose a limit, should be a reasonable one, say 5000? 10000? Not a miserable 100 units.
For mobile players, it started last may or around it. It means that those that begun playing AC before that date don't have the 100 units limit, whereas those who started later have it. That's what happened to you both: @KingJJ started the main account around may before the big update that occurred by then, but the supports are newer, created after that date, whereas @JayBee started in august, after the update.
We all should have no limit on the number of items. There's enough hard missions in this game, we don't need more complications! And no, I don't have the 100 units limit.

That rule shouldn't exist. If GI wants to impose a limit, should be a reasonable one, say 5000? 10000? Not a miserable 100 units.
For mobile players, it started last may or around it. It means that those that begun playing AC before that date don't have the 100 units limit, whereas those who started later have it. That's what happened to you both: @KingJJ started the main account around may before the big update that occurred by then, but the supports are newer, created after that date, whereas @JayBee started in august, after the update.
We all should have no limit on the number of items. There's enough hard missions in this game, we don't need more complications! And no, I don't have the 100 units limit.
Even 500 would be more reasonable.

Top Bottom