Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 31, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

I have both the small oil refinery and the powerful oil refinery at level 2.
No items are needed just coins for small and greenies for powerful.
The small gives +15 max fuel at level 1 and another +20 at level 2.
The powerful gives +25 at level 1 and another +30 at level 2. The amounts are cumulative.
Have not gone to level 3 on either as the small is 2,000,000 coins for an additional +30
The powerful level 3 is 2000 greenies. :eek: for another +40
UH OUCH @ 2000 greenies

D

Deleted member 5399

This is how I feel
giphy.gif

Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

The next Group Launch will be Blue and take place on Friday 4th November at 16.00pm London Time . The new time is for this week only and relates to British and European clocks going back an hour whilst the USA does not change clocks until this coming weekend.

This blue launch will be opened by @Wired Parrott (WP2 Account) and will remain open until the fuel gauge is full. If you are planning on taking part I hope you have kept this in mind when opening and/or joining a launch during Thursday.

All launch places are open using only the following small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points). The maximum opening resource investment is 54 and QL's can be used.

Once the flight has returned and paid out, I will update and post the Flyers League Table, aggregated data set for each flyer.

A new thread will be posted in the Launch section once the launch has been initiated, confirming which launch to join.

Regards
Harcourt & Wired Parrott

That is nice but quite annoying, I wasted who knows how many gifts and flights to Turkish Coast
because of those. Have been using fuel all day in order to replenish just a waste of time especially
so during an event. :mad:

I expect they will produce another update tomorrow correcting this . GI seem to work on the basis of two steps forward, one step back !

Regards
Harcourt

They have definitely been messing around during this event.
The update before during the event changed the number of needed
collections to finish from 3 to 5 as I recall. They also fixed the romantic pass.
bug which I was really enjoying, quite often I had 1,000+ more passengers
than I can actually have. I knew I should not have updated, of course probably
would have been dealt a failure for the event if I had not. :whistle:

I expect they will produce another update tomorrow correcting this . GI seem to work on the basis of two steps forward, one step back !

Regards
Harcourt
I think this was the correction. Android didn't need landing lamps from the beginning.

Like @Wired Parrott - fly to turkish coast, instant return with LL, fly to Giza. over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom