Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 18th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
thx everybody with a mission controle centre 3:)....the buildings gives opportunities to collect items for the collection Lunar Rover: it gives 2000 coins and 1000 experience points!!(y)

Not even spoken about the planetariums!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
NEED FOR GREEN LAUNCH: CHOCOLATE
Not sure, but Chocolate is not giftable. You can obtain it from your own buildings: Alien Legacy or Training Center. Or from friends buildings: Training Center, Mission Control Center L1, and Launch Pad. And from space: Rocket Lander. From all buildings it is very seldom.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
REMINDER

Please post in the appropriate forum. This is the weekly trading thread.
We have a space launch forum for space.

From Saturday May23, 2015 on, posts that belong in the space forum will be deleted without notice or warning to the poster.

Thank you

CB
Moderator.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I got all gifts sent out to everyone. I had to take a mental guess at what items to send to everyone it's been a busy week for me so I haven't had much time to monitor wish list. Hopefully next week things will slow down and allow me to watch the forum closer. This week I have been playing AC on the fly, I bet I haven't got a total of five flights completed this week.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom