Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Unable to download new version on IPad

Thanks, can’t message AC for assistance and my iPad storage has space 😢🫣
This is probably a stupid obvious question, but here it goes nevertheless: you dont happen to have your game connected in some other device, do you?
Second stupid question: if you happen to also have an iphone, could't you install the game there from iCloud? I don't know much about Apple Universe, my only Apple device is the iPad, so this isn't probably possible anyway

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
This is probably a stupid obvious question, but here it goes nevertheless: you dont happen to have your game connected in some other device, do you?
Second stupid question: if you happen to also have an iphone, could't you install the game there from iCloud? I don't know much about Apple Universe, my only Apple device is the iPad, so this isn't probably possible anyway
No, not connected to any other device, my iPhone wouldn’t have the storage to load the game, it’s really old.
I am currently abroad so have disabled the wifi, then re installed to see if this works.
Thanks for your help

Top Bottom