Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday September 22, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
@Sky Elf you posted yesterday to have sent something to me, what is very nice!
But can you please check if you haven't sent it to IvanM - Crashed. As that game is the old one that crashed...
I currently haven't you as a neighbour (unless you have a quite different gamename)..

I think it was the old game. I accepted the neighbor request from you that I found outstanding after I updated. I just sent a request to your new game and deleted the old one.

Hi, I am android user and adding you kindly help me
Accepted, thanks!

I did not see a gift from you. Also, I cannot use Earplugs yet, since I am only up to Jumbo planes.
Did you update your game? I think I sent you gift from my LY game yesterday, which is not updated to 4.7.x, and you were one of very few didn't update the game back 3 weeks ago. I think you updated as I can see a gift from you in my LY2 game (which is updated to the latest version), that's the reason you can no longer receive gift from my LY game, I will return gift to you from my LY2 game going forward now.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
I have sent out gifts today. My signature has been updated. Please send me Altimeters or Flight Catering. Please do not send me fuel or passengers.

@belledohna Fuel Hose
@IvanM Fruit Lollipop
@Jgm85 Flight Catering
@Kamikaze Gyroscope
@LenR Oscillating Beacon
@Long Earplugs & Fruit Lollipop
@macfaro Flight Catering
@Marve Osillating Beacon & Landing Lamp
@mia/a1r1vry Deicer
@Mouse Spare wire
@R3d_F1v3 Earplugs
@Silvestris Additional Radar
@spearman78 Landing Lamp, Additional Radar, Deicer
@Tamic Oscillating Beacon
@zenmie Passengers(10)

Please let me know if any of the following are true:

1) You received my gift and want me to send a different item in the future.
2) You are on the above list, but are not receiving my gifts or received something other than what I listed for you.
3) You sent me a gift and I have not sent you anything.
4) You would like to be my neighbor or used to be my neighbor and want to reconnect. (Please send a neighbor request.)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
Did you update your game? I think I sent you gift from my LY game yesterday, which is not updated to 4.7.x, and you were one of very few didn't update the game back 3 weeks ago. I think you updated as I can see a gift from you in my LY2 game (which is updated to the latest version), that's the reason you can no longer receive gift from my LY game, I will return gift to you from my LY2 game going forward now.

Yes, I finally updated. I wanted to participate in the Back to School event.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0484jkeu
Username
Sky High
Accepted, thanks!

Thnx for adding me
Can u send me master plan in priority, I need only one to upgrade my town hall

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
I have sent out gifts today. My signature has been updated. Please send me Altimeters or Flight Catering. Please do not send me fuel or passengers.

@belledohna Fuel Hose
@IvanM Fruit Lollipop
@Jgm85 Flight Catering
@Kamikaze Gyroscope
@LenR Oscillating Beacon
@Long Earplugs & Fruit Lollipop
@macfaro Flight Catering
@Marve Osillating Beacon & Landing Lamp
@mia/a1r1vry Deicer
@Mouse Spare wire
@R3d_F1v3 Earplugs
@Silvestris Additional Radar
@spearman78 Landing Lamp, Additional Radar, Deicer
@Tamic Oscillating Beacon
@zenmie Passengers(10)

Please let me know if any of the following are true:

1) You received my gift and want me to send a different item in the future.
2) You are on the above list, but are not receiving my gifts or received something other than what I listed for you.
3) You sent me a gift and I have not sent you anything.
4) You would like to be my neighbor or used to be my neighbor and want to reconnect. (Please send a neighbor request.)
Thx, but please sent also a request to my support game. I can provide e.g. flight catering from that one.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
@M22, @Long, @greensmith and @Gt city, i've invited you to my new game KAITO1.
PLZ. accept the game for gifting you Fuel(20), because i've got 8 gifts left every day!!

@Bali Hi, can you add KAITO1 (code= 0400ag7m) to your games plz.???
Thanks in advance.
@vayka1
I didn't see KAITO1 in my waiting list so I sent an invitation. Thanks for thinking of me.
Cheers,
Tom

Meagansoroka

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
meagansoroka
Thanks for all of the gifts! My game is still messed up, so I'm still showing as "username" in neighbor lists. I can still send/receive gifts. Also, I do have 2 universities if anyone is doing the event. You should be able to visit if you're currently on my friend list. I can't add anyone until this name issue is fixed. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom