Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Share my Quantum Leap Bonus

Guys, if you hard exit the game and reneter, the launch clock speeds up significantly. I did that twice and the lander arrived Long hansle10 nsari

Yes, but that is not the case for the QL holder, with only one QL in the launch the QL holder (in this case Knut), his lander will come back in 2 hours and 34 minutes, and cannot speed up with the game exit.

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Im so sorry nsari ... Ill take the blame on that one. I didnt realize that you were not onboard. I sohlud have been more vigilant.

it's okay Ramy...no need to be sorry...because I have the fault too...
Don't know why ... my phone on sari2 often get the BUG!!! The rocket can't back on one minute ( the time is show 2hours 10 minutes) so I need to turn of my phone to get the rocket back on time...That's why I missed the launch...
I really glad I can have a great adventure today... and as hansle10 said I will take a rest and we will back again tomorrow at 10:00 AM (GMT+7)
Thank you very much for all of you:)

it's okay Ramy...no need to be sorry...because I have the fault too...
Don't know why ... my phone on sari2 often get the BUG!!! The rocket can't back on one minute ( the time is show 2hours 10 minutes) so I need to turn of my phone to get the rocket back on time...That's why I missed the launch...
I really glad I can have a great adventure today... and as hansle10 said I will take a rest and we will back again tomorrow at 10:00 AM (GMT+7)
Thank you very much for all of you:)

My brain is frazzled and I can't do the math- what time, (from now), will the party get started again

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Ehmm...Are all of you get the rocket back???
I will start the last BLUE launch on sari and everyone is welcome to join in...
just grab for the first place...is free for everyone who wants it:)
( because I only one to get out from my Blue pad :oops:) But please wait for sari2

Top Bottom