Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Piggy Bank?

Device
  1. Android
Username
Grizzly aviator
Well. I have filled the piggy bank within an hour of it appearing (with no bonuses, and without really trying). I believe this is merely operating like the bank... it is offering you to purchase coins at a discounted price.

At the bank it would cost me £23.09 to purchase 55,000 coins, the piggy bank is offering me 60,000 coins for £2.30. The £2.30 offer is -90% compared to £23.09 at the bank, hence the Piggy Bank screen showing -90%, so it's just a new style of discount offer for people to buy coins.

Don't do it. There is absolutely no reason to ever spend Airport Cash or real money to gain coins. Plenty of coins to be had for free from other sources.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CASTELVECCHI2
Username
Castelvecchi
It’s a ripoff, don’t get it. I got 60,000 coins and that’s it. I thought it might be like the white whale and fly around and you collect coins. NOPE!! Don’t buy it!!

Scimn27

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
32K139FTP
Username
Scimn27
Thank you for the info! I guess I thought it complicated, but its not!

I am starting my 13th year of playing Airport City this month. I started Halloween, 2012. I have so many coins, i wish i could sell them back to the app author, haha.
I wish that there was a building where we could convert between different currencies(Coins, Airport Cash, Gold and Silver tokens).

Top Bottom