Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Neighbor list/connections for completing Riding the Comet event 2024

This thread is for players who:
-Have a QL and are willing to accept new neighbors to join your launches during this event.
-Are new(ish) players who need neighbors with a QL to complete this event.

A reminder of the general rules of launch etiquette during the Riding the Comet event:
1) Do not pass a player with a QL if you do not have a QL (unless they explicitly state it is OK)
2) Do not launch without at least 3 QLs.
3) If you do NOT have a QL: When in doubt, just join and put in few points until you see how the launch is going.

If you have any questions, please post them here and we can answer!

I'll start:
Game name: JennB
Friend code: 20R5Z6LRV
I have a ton of QLs :)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044lqgsv
Username
Bmw8101 f20
-Have a QL and are willing to accept new neighbors to join your launches during this event.

A reminder of the general rules of launch etiquette during the Riding the Comet event:
1) Do not pass a player with a QL if you do not have a QL (unless they explicitly state it is OK)
3) If you do NOT have a QL: When in doubt, just join and put in few points until you see how the launch is going.

I'll start:
04XMECELG

I'll start:
Hi Jenn

I have just sent a friend request, for info I have 12 hours remaining on my QL for green launches.

Best
Chris

I'll start:
Send you a request

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
046IDV27W
Username
Matthew + required items
I admit I screwed up by putting a main stabiliser on and contributing too many points guys, so I apologise if I've screwed over some QLs in the launch that we are all in right now 😞 it wont happen again

046IDV27W

I am level 57 with very few QLs in storage so I am closer to a new player needing friends than a helper. Still learning rules for QL parties.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04XAZQZM5 and 20JJ8850Y
Username
Fenric82

I'll start:
The rules depend on who is the leader of the launch. There are players who don't let them go over 576. There are other players who don't care about the amount of resources, but rather the amount of Quantum Leaps the launch has. There are also others who don't care who the launch leader is, what they care about is being the leader of the launch rankings.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96

I'll start:

We are already neighbors. Name is BW F20 currently. Have a QL running now, and one more to run over the weekend. Anyone here feel free to send me an invite as well. Friend code is -- 0351QW43C.

Also, just a public service announcement for others -- if you have a neighbor named "Tadashige", he is one who will push your launch before other QL's without adding any help to the launch. I'm currently waiting 90 minutes for my last launch to finish...

Tadashige.png

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04VTDQNJ4
Username
Sky Lord
I need help on something.

I started a blue launch by accident and was wondering if there was any way to stop it.

Top Bottom