Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Major Forum Changes and Why

Dave

350+ Star Club
Admin
Top Poster Of The Month
I do indeed!

Dear Dave,
I hope this message finds you well.

I’m writing to inform you that after a thorough review by our legal department, it has been determined that the recent claim regarding trademark violations of The Airport City and the distribution of hacked versions on your forum was a mistake. We apologize sincerely for any inconvenience or frustration this may have caused.

Please rest assured that the case is now closed, and no further action is required on your part.

You can manage the forum as before and reinstate everything that was removed.

We appreciate your understanding and continued support of the game’s community.

Thank you again, and apologies for the confusion.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
04J48FQ62
Username
RDO har har
great ... i hope that this problem is solved forever (i know wishful thinking)

once again (little military) ... thank you for your service.

Without yours efforts playing game will be much more difficult

JanQ

adK

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
040QG6123 / no generic 'pilot xxxxxx' names will be accepted
Username
City of Dunwall
I do indeed!

I'm glad it's all sorted and quite fast, but I'd really wish to know what was all that about. I suppose GI won't provide some, say, investigation results....because 'it was a mistake' looks bit suspicious..
Anyways, good it's over, hopefully for good.

Many thanks for your efforts Dave 👍☺️🛫

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
I am so glad as well.
That forum has made a significant contribution to all of us.

Not only should GI not threaten Dave from the beginning, but they should also support this forum, as they offer no alternative.
It's also an excellent opportunity to renew cooperation with GI.

Well, it's also time to game Renanwal.

Hugglz Bear

150+ Star Club
Peacekeepers
Hi everyone,
14 years after this forum was created it's with a heavy heart some of the changes i've had to made this evening. I'm hoping these changes won't be forever, but at present i've been threatened with legal action by Game Insight. Yes, you heard that right, the same Game Insight that used to come on the forum, support us, promote us on their facebook page as the unoffical fan site has now decided to get legal. I've got 60 hours to comply with their request, which luckily started when I had an evening at home with the PC tonight as I work away a lot.

This is what I have been threatened with. It was sent to my hosting company who have forwarded it onto me:

If you're a regular on here, you will probably be as gobsmacked as I am to read that. Espeically nonsense such as we sell hacked versions of this game. This site is and always has been anti hackers. Any member found to be cheating has always been banned. Infact the thread they link to discusses members reporting the cheater to GI to get them banned!

As it stands, i've had to disable the following parts of the forum:
The Wiki
Captain WH Rollins Guides
Star Club
Airport City Awards
- Bascially anything which has images or screenshots of the game.
I still have access and nothing has been deleted. If/When GI get intouch and confirm all is ok, they can be re-instated.

I'm going to try and reach out to GI, however i've got no idea where to start as it's probably not something support could help with. But then part of me thinks why bother if this is the way GI are going to treat a site which actually helps it's players and in turn their bottom line.

Would love to hear your thoughts and views.

Dave
After such a tough period for all staff and members in regard to the legal matters, I appreciate very much the hard work from Dave and staff, to get this community forum back to normal.

Top Bottom