Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Info on friend requests and acceptances

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Look for active members of this board/avoid friends that aren't on a forum where you can chat with them.

Ask people if they will accept your friend request. Lots of people on this forum won't accept requests from non-forum members.

Find friend codes in many of the signatures (incidentally, I can see your friend code in your profile but you should put it in your signature as well). Go to the people icon at the bottom of the screen and under "Add" you'll find a box to type in the friend code. Once typed in, tap the magnifying glass to send the request.

You will have missions to complete where you need to visit specific buildings so look for high up players as well as they are more likely to have some buildings.

I hope that answers your question

Look for active members of this board/avoid friends that aren't on a forum where you can chat with them.

Ask people if they will accept your friend request. Lots of people on this forum won't accept requests from non-forum members.

Find friend codes in many of the signatures (incidentally, I can see your friend code in your profile but you should put it in your signature as well). Go to the people icon at the bottom of the screen and under "Add" you'll find a box to type in the friend code. Once typed in, tap the magnifying glass to send the request.

You will have missions to complete where you need to visit specific buildings so look for high up players as well as they are more likely to have some buildings.

I hope that answers your question
Many thanks for the info. Now I will start my quest for more neighbors.:)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Many thanks for the info. Now I will start my quest for more neighbors.:)
One other thing. When you are trading gifts with friends, keep a list of who you're sending to and receiving from. Lots of people here have a ton of friends - way more than they can gift every day. You may end up sending out daily gifts to someone who can't return them to you daily.

I get more gifts in a day than I can return in a day. Every gift gets returned (well almost) but it may take a few days to get them back. Right now, I have 27 gifts that I haven't accepted yet and I've sent out all the gifts I can today. I have 3 gifts from one player - one each day for the last 3 days. I will never be able to catch up.

I also de-prioritize trading with someone who sends me something THEY need rather than something I need.

OK two other things. Change your in-game name to include what you need. Do that in your profile (same icon for adding friends but select Profile instead of add). The pencil under your game name will allow you to change it. Something like Old Eagle-f20 would let people know you need fuel. There is a standard list of abbreviations here https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/ac-shortcut-items-with-multi-language-descriptions.21637/

One other thing. When you are trading gifts with friends, keep a list of who you're sending to and receiving from. Lots of people here have a ton of friends - way more than they can gift every day. You may end up sending out daily gifts to someone who can't return them to you daily.

I get more gifts in a day than I can return in a day. Every gift gets returned (well almost) but it may take a few days to get them back. Right now, I have 27 gifts that I haven't accepted yet and I've sent out all the gifts I can today. I have 3 gifts from one player - one each day for the last 3 days. I will never be able to catch up.

I also de-prioritize trading with someone who sends me something THEY need rather than something I need.

OK two other things. Change your in-game name to include what you need. Do that in your profile (same icon for adding friends but select Profile instead of add). The pencil under your game name will allow you to change it. Something like Old Eagle-f20 would let people know you need fuel. There is a standard list of abbreviations here https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/ac-shortcut-items-with-multi-language-descriptions.21637/
Thanks again. Can use all the advice I can get.
I am aware of attaching a needed item after my user name (right now it's SP).
Right now I don't have too many friends but I will keep track.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Thanks again. Can use all the advice I can get.
I am aware of attaching a needed item after my user name (right now it's SP).
Right now I don't have too many friends but I will keep track.
Got it. Now please don't send me anything else until I can return what you sent. I have way too many gifts to return them all within a day ;)

@Old Eagle2 If you have a trading spot available I can trade with you every day.
I have some open spots on my support account. It can gift all flight items untill level 27 (so SP can be send).
But you will have to return the gift to my main account. F20 every day is fine if you do not have the item I need.
Support account is slowly leveling up, so cannot say that I will be able to send the gift you need. Will send you F20 in that case.
If this is ok for you, let me know and I can add you in both games.

Top Bottom