Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Green launch

In the mean time, while we wait for refresh of fuel items, there are a few things I humbly suggest...
1) make a spreadsheet of your launch items (fuel per item x number of items) so you can be prepared for future launches
2) Add your most-needed item to your game name (i.e., my game name is currently "Jenn B - FltCatr" because I need flight catering)
3) Make a signature for this forum so people can see what else you want. One of the Captain Rollins guides has info on that, but really you can just look at other people's signatures, see what you like about them, and copy that.
:D

LimSky

1200+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Lim
Oh I thought it would be a bit more, since @Old Eagle2 published this post only ca. 8 hours ago... I have 6 hours left until the previous spaceship comes back. Of course I can try but I'm afraid it will be a narrow miss then...

Top Bottom