Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday September 16, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey were did everybody go, david smith2 has green launch using small resource items

Will join tomorrow morning if it is still ongoing as I must wait for my blue launch to land alter this night.

Gifts sent and sig updated (didn't check the needs change yet). I don't need landing lamps anymore as my turpoprops flights is now completed with 3 stars each, moving now to all-jet flights.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
I have sent out gifts today. My signature has been updated. Please send me Flight Catering or Navigation Module.

@Jgm85 Navigation Module
@Bali Hi Flight Catering & Navigation Module
@belledohna Navigation Module
@javi Oscillating Beacon
@Long Earplugs
@Nina Navigation Module
@Rizzi87 Flight Catering

Please let me know if any of the following are true:

1) You received my gift and want me to send a different item in the future.
2) You are on the above list, but are not receiving my gifts or received something other than what I listed for you.
3) You have not updated, but are not on the above list. (Please send a neighbor request if we are not already neighbors.)

Tamic

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahp810i
Username
Tamic
Thanks for all the gifts!! Neighbor and signature updated.

Also Im looking for a new alliance. I fly around 35k to 40k passengers a week. If anyone know of one that need members please let me know (y)

Last edited:
Getting ready to send out gifts. Went to send another holographic display to @Brodyaga . They aren't in my gifting list anymore - they were there last night. Sorry. Signature updated with new gifting items (energy saving lamp instead?) I'll get gifts out shortly. @Brodyaga - I'll have to send you a Fuel Hose, I guess.

@Tamic - I'll start sending you hammer drills. If you could send me propellers, lollipops or ear plugs, that would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom