Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday March 18th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
@Support4u send you a ironer. Both of my games can send gregorian antenna. So if you still need them you can send the antenna to both of my games and I will return them

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Friends and Neighbors,
This is the situation I'm in right now: 2 nights ago I sent my falcons out for the red eye trips. Got up to land them the following day to find that they game timers never started and thegame froze at that instant they took off. So I still had 3 hours on each and the timers in my repair base froze as well. Time was up for my daily gifting later that afternoon and the game never reset. The timers were all out of whack. Finally today at 9:00 pm I saw that my gifting reset. I sent one gift out and the game crashed. I restarted to continue gifting to realize that the game went back 15 minutes before the resetting process. the same way I lose incoming gifts after crashing and restarting, I also lost the reset and now I have to wait for another 24 hours. It's been 48 hours now without being able to return your gifts. Thank you first off for sending them in the first place and please be patient for the return. Did I mention that I'm about to lose my mind with repeating tasks 3or 4 times after repeated crashing?:mad::banghead::dead:
@greensmith @Gt city @Deetee04 @Pakman @Neil ellor @Alfonz Senki @LAX @Mrstepot @suzy @Juvenal @Bali Hi @billsnj @Uncle Mans @Bulldog @HP-

Cheers,
Ramy

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Friends and Neighbors,
This is the situation I'm in right now: 2 nights ago I sent my falcons out for the red eye trips. Got up to land them the following day to find that they game timers never started and thegame froze at that instant they took off. So I still had 3 hours on each and the timers in my repair base froze as well. Time was up for my daily gifting later that afternoon and the game never reset. The timers were all out of whack. Finally today at 9:00 pm I saw that my gifting reset. I sent one gift out and the game crashed. I restarted to continue gifting to realize that the game went back 15 minutes before the resetting process. the same way I lose incoming gifts after crashing and restarting, I also lost the reset and now I have to wait for another 24 hours. It's been 48 hours now without being able to return your gifts. Thank you first off for sending them in the first place and please be patient for the return. Did I mention that I'm about to lose my mind with repeating tasks 3or 4 times after repeated crashing?:mad::banghead::dead:
@greensmith @Gt city @Deetee04 @Pakman @Neil ellor @Alfonz Senki @LAX @Mrstepot @suzy @Juvenal @Bali Hi @billsnj @Uncle Mans @Bulldog @HP-

Cheers,
Ramy

No worries. You'll always be in the top of my best neighbor list. We've been here together for far too long!

Friends and Neighbors,

Cheers,
Ramy

I thought I am one of very few people got this, now you got it too. My main game crashed more often since the last update, especially in the last several weeks. Every time it crashed, the game progress got lost for the last half day to a full day, resulted in the situation you described here. The direct impact is the flights you sent out during the last round of departures would not log to the number of passengers carried in your alliance (since the game thinks those flight just departed instead of they should have completed already), so I am at the bottom of my alliance almost every week now. :banghead:

What I do now is every time before I open the game, I try to optimize my whole device including clearing cache, stop all unnecessary processes and apps that are running, so hopefully the game would crash less, which is a pain to do all those.

A new hijacker! Batyanya, at level 60, I don't believe this person is in this forum, just hijacked my blue launch. I was just trying to use up some small fuels on both of my games, and this person came in and hijacked the launch. So if you have this name on your neighbor list, time to get rid off it. By the way, the person never sent a single gift ever, not sure why this random name is on my neighbor list, have too many neighbors that I need to clean out. Don't we have a hijacker list somewhere? I didn't find it, we should have a list so people can be warned.

Anyway, my gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated. Here are the tags for today:

@Toertchen: sent you Fuel (20).
@TSharper: sent you Fuel (20).
@Tamic: sent you Flight Catering.
@jaod: sent you Master Plan.
@Nick Schultz: sent you Fuel (20).
@Khiez: sent you Fuel (20).
@suzy: sent you Fuel (20).
@LAX: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@stevel2606: sent you Fuel (20).
@Marcio Veiga: sent you Fuel (20).
@SannSunn: sent you Fuel (20).
@Gt city: sent you Earplugs.
@Meagansoroka: sent you Spare Wire.
@GamingSwiftie: sent you Spare Propeller.
@Puppy Chou: sent you Fuel (20).
@Lmerimac: sent you Flight Catering.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Fuel (20).
@Wai: sent you Fuel (20).
@Neil ellor: sent you Attitude Indicator.
@Pakman: sent you Fuel (20).
@Nina: sent you Fuel (20).
@Theo1977: sent you Fuel (20).
@Hburr: sent you Fuel (20).
@set: sent you Navigation Module.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom