Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Suggestion Field ration and lunar modules

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
HOGS
Good morning Im knew to this forum, but I’ve had the Airport City game for quite a few years. I just purchased the space launchpads, but I’m having a tough time trying to acquire the lunar module and the field ration. There are no flights that I see that acquire those items so it’s either pay 20 greenies or nothing.?? Lol welcome to any suggestions

Good morning Im knew to this forum, but I’ve had the Airport City game for quite a few years. I just purchased the space launchpads, but I’m having a tough time trying to acquire the lunar module and the field ration. There are no flights that I see that acquire those items so it’s either pay 20 greenies or nothing.?? Lol welcome to any suggestions
Welcome to the forum!
You can always find information like this on our wiki, but here is a handy table to help you (below):
I have buildings you can visit, so please send me a neighbor request (20R5Z6LRV).
Happy flying!
1719240259695.png

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
HOGS
Good morning and happy Sunday! Do you know how often silver tokens go on sale? They were on sale once last Saturday, but I got sidetracked and then the sale was over. I didn’t catch it in time. I’ve been checking the app often throughout the week, but I have not seen them on sale again

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
HOGS
imo, once you get your space missions going, you can get those quite regularly, so there’s really no need to purchase them.
in any case, this guide may help you https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...ng-long-term-active-game-play-v8-31-24.25750/
I can’t get the space missions going because I don’t have the lunar modules and field rations and they cost 20 greenies the person that replied here said I can visit some buildings, but I don’t understand how I visit other buildings and collect those modules and field rations

I can’t get the space missions going because I don’t have the lunar modules and field rations and they cost 20 greenies the person that replied here said I can visit some buildings, but I don’t understand how I visit other buildings and collect those modules and field rations
But you know you can visit some of your neighbors every day and tap on their buildings, don't you? (The number of neighbors you can visit depends on you reputation level)

When you're visiting a neighbor, tapping one of their buildings is what is called "visiting a neighbor's building". When you tap one of the neighbor's buildings on the list above, sometimes they drop items, but not everytime. After doing that many times you'll get what you need, trust me.

If you send me Friend Request using the code I gave you, you can visit my city and click on the Cosmic Fuel Stations I have on the right side of my city (image below). Each time you click on one of them, you have a chance to get items for the collections that give you the Field Ration and Lunar Module. You can do this for all of your neighbors that you can visit each day.

1719757489702.png

Below is what it looks like when you are visiting a neighbor's city.
The upper left shows your reputation points. The icons below the notebook show that you can tap on 5 buildings in that city (you can watch a video to tap on a 6th building).
1719757717681.png

Let us know if you have more questions! :)

Top Bottom