Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Suggestion Field ration and lunar modules

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
HOGS
Good morning Im knew to this forum, but I’ve had the Airport City game for quite a few years. I just purchased the space launchpads, but I’m having a tough time trying to acquire the lunar module and the field ration. There are no flights that I see that acquire those items so it’s either pay 20 greenies or nothing.?? Lol welcome to any suggestions

Good morning Im knew to this forum, but I’ve had the Airport City game for quite a few years. I just purchased the space launchpads, but I’m having a tough time trying to acquire the lunar module and the field ration. There are no flights that I see that acquire those items so it’s either pay 20 greenies or nothing.?? Lol welcome to any suggestions
Welcome to the forum!
You can always find information like this on our wiki, but here is a handy table to help you (below):
I have buildings you can visit, so please send me a neighbor request (20R5Z6LRV).
Happy flying!
1719240259695.png

Top Bottom