Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings (2016)

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Do you mean the free videos? If so you get 5 per day (they do come in spread out over the day though) no need to sell the building and start over.
After you watch a video to unlock an item from building the option to watch another video to unlock another item disappear. If you sell the building you will not loose the item you get and buying another building will enable you a chance to watch a new video for another item.

Sorry if I'm not so clear.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
After you watch a video to unlock an item from building the option to watch another video to unlock another item disappear. If you sell the building you will not loose the item you get and buying another building will enable you a chance to watch a new video for another item.

Sorry if I'm not so clear.

Just wait 30 sec and click the building again and you will get an option for a video again assuming you haven't used up all for that day. No need to sell the building. However you don't get all 5 video offers straight away. I seem to get 2 right at reset then the 3 last ones about 12-18 hours later but always 5 total per reset.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Just wait 30 sec and click the building again and you will get an option for a video again assuming you haven't used up all for that day. No need to sell the building. However you don't get all 5 video offers straight away. I seem to get 2 right at reset then the 3 last ones about 12-18 hours later but always 5 total per reset.
Will try next time

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Progress as of right now, I have:
4 burial vaults
114/2420 possessed passengers
58/400 flights completed to Dahshur using 4 turboprops
Giza - 32/69
Cerveteri - 44/81
Mycenae - 39/120
Tyre - 0/150
Paphos - 3/500
Ancient Ritual - 5-6-4-5-7
Whispers in the Walls - 1-1-1-0-0
Lords of the Nile - 0-9-2-3-4

Not sure if I really need to build more burial vaults although the collection from them are the least I have for now.

Droidhak

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0494kqx0
Username
Droidhak
In building additional vaults, do I need additional slabs for each instance, or is this building like the others where once you have the required items for the first instance it automatically counts for additional instances? Don't want to start building the second one only to have it sit there unfinished for half a day.

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
This may have already been discussed, so forgive me, I just updated my iOS game.

Are the "Small" and "Powerful" oil refineries cumulative? The powerful costs 10 greenies. I bought the small refinery, but am wondering if I also spend greenies on the powerful one...will that be cumulative to my total max oil?

Thanks!

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Progress as of right now, I have:
4 burial vaults
114/2420 possessed passengers
58/400 flights completed to Dahshur using 4 turboprops
Giza - 32/69
Cerveteri - 44/81
Mycenae - 39/120
Tyre - 0/150
Paphos - 3/500
Ancient Ritual - 5-6-4-5-7
Whispers in the Walls - 1-1-1-0-0
Lords of the Nile - 0-9-2-3-4

Not sure if I really need to build more burial vaults although the collection from them are the least I have for now.
You are doing fine (except drops from vaults). As you cannot "clean" the green passengers without flying to Dahshur - I would be cautious - maybe collecting only when bonuses are active or something similar.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
This may have already been discussed, so forgive me, I just updated my iOS game.

Are the "Small" and "Powerful" oil refineries cumulative? The powerful costs 10 greenies. I bought the small refinery, but am wondering if I also spend greenies on the powerful one...will that be cumulative to my total max oil?

Thanks!

To add to this, do we need building items for these refineries?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
You are doing fine (except drops from vaults). As you cannot "clean" the green passengers without flying to Dahshur - I would be cautious - maybe collecting only when bonuses are active or something similar.

I always have at least one bonus for drops active. I find that I have more luck with spyglass and to a lesser extent sky captain with this quest. Golden dice is not doing any better than spyglass.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I always have at least one bonus for drops active. I find that I have more luck with spyglass and to a lesser extent sky captain with this quest. Golden dice is not doing any better than spyglass.
At least you can preplan - collecting until you see it's closing fast. I never think of that problem until it happened - had very good drops from Dahshur and after 5th collection stopped flying and within a day I was stuck.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia

Excuse me? Where do find these refineries? (n)
Well, DUH, I swore I looked there!

Last edited:

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
At least you can preplan - collecting until you see it's closing fast. I never think of that problem until it happened - had very good drops from Dahshur and after 5th collection stopped flying and within a day I was stuck.

I plan on flying to Dahshur till I hit the 400 flights to get the stars. Hope that is enough.

Top Bottom